• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Your thoughts on this Djinn/Jinn interupting a phone call?

OceansLost

Skilled Investigator
So I thought this was really intresting with the Jinn in mind Forgot who the guest was but still, pretty intresting... Im thinking its a fake but still intresting..

I´m not really impressed.

btw funny story, i´ve spoken with one of my Islamic work colleges and asked him about the Djinn,
he wasn´t really happy about hearing me mention the word "Djinn" over and over during our discussion and politely asked me to stop.
He also said that most Muslims won´t dare to mention the word when alone, or at night.

Luckily the holy man sensed the great danger the young lady was in and used his magic incantation to help her out!

This sort of thing makes me shout "IGNORANCE AND SUPERSTITION!" and my gum flies across the room.

"What are you going to say to Allah?"
"I'd like to buy a vowel!"

Well the host nods at the other guy, which kinda made me think it could of been a hoax... sort of like preparing him..

Back