• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

your show

Rol123

Roland
I really don't know where to begin. Your show is interesting, intelligent, thought-provoking, and totally addicting.
You never know what kind of a wave can just start from a ripple. I have listened to almost all of your podcasts, and get the general idea from you and all guests interviewed that we are no closer in understanding this phenomenon today, than we were 60 years ago. But what I believe you are doing is making people THINK and making thinking people think more. This in itself is extremely positive, and somehow I feel eventually that in some way (in time) be influential in helping open the door to truly a better understanding of what is going on.
I also enjoyed the episode as far as the skinwalker ranch. many of the things that people saw did not make any sense as far as a logical pattern. It would seem as if much of what was being described was hallucinatory in nature...kind of like what someone would describe who was on LSD, but didn't know it. Some hallucinations might stem from reality based objects (ex-a real coyote attacking cattle). Although this does not explain everything (ex-cattle mutilations), I feel that plausibly there could be something in the water, food, or even some type of electrico-magnetic disturbance that overstimulated the temporal lobe at certain times.

Anyway, keep up the great work !!!

Roland

Rol123 said:
I really don't know where to begin. Your show is interesting, intelligent, thought-provoking, and totally addicting.
You never know what kind of a wave can just start from a ripple. I have listened to almost all of your podcasts, and get the general idea from you and all guests interviewed that we are no closer in understanding this phenomenon today, than we were 60 years ago. But what I believe you are doing is making people THINK and making thinking people think more. This in itself is extremely positive, and somehow I feel eventually that in some way (in time) be influential in helping open the door to truly a better understanding of what is going on.
I also enjoyed the episode as far as the skinwalker ranch. many of the things that people saw did not make any sense as far as a logical pattern. It would seem as if much of what was being described was hallucinatory in nature...kind of like what someone would describe who was on LSD, but didn't know it. Some hallucinations stem from reality based objects (ex-coyote attacking the cattle). Although this does not pertain to the cattle mutilations (supposed), I feel it could be something in the water, food, or even some type of electrico-magnetic disturbance that might overstimulate the temporal lobe at certain times.
Any, keep up the great work !!!

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Listeners like you keep us working hard to deliver the best program we can.

Back