• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Yet more evidence as to why nobody takes UFOs seriously

Lynn is a capable and talented woman, but her bursting into song complete with recorded background music at the end of her MUFON Atlantic City Conference presentation on the Phoenix Lights in February 2008, had to be witnessed to be believed. I was there, and could hardly believe what I was seeing and hearing.

Lynn is a capable and talented woman, but her bursting into song complete with recorded background music at the end of her MUFON Atlantic City Conference presentation on the Phoenix Lights in February 2008, had to be witnessed to be believed. I was there, and could hardly believe what I was seeing and hearing.

hahaha, I heard about that. It's kind of legendary. I think the ratio in this field is 1 serious and rational person to 15 nut jobs.

Didn't look at things closely but I saw the words "missing time" on the page. Is she claiming to have been abducted by the flairs as well?

LOL! You flew from England to New Jersey to attend that conference! Bleeveritis? This inadvertantly drives home the point of the o.p. :D

Back