• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Wilhelm Wulff - Nazi Seer

DBTrek

The Deacon of Beacon Hill
Wilhelm Wulff-Nazi Seer(video)

Wilhelm Wulff was Heinrich Himmler's personal astrologer. Nazis: The Occult Conspiracy (a show produced by the Discovery Channel) claims that Wulff made the following predictions regarding Adolph Hitler in 1943:

Hitler will survive a great danger on: 20 July 1944
Fall ill: November of 1944
Die: Before May 7 1945

The video can be viewed in two parts here:

Part I:

PartII:
(Wulff's predictions mentioned at time stamp 49:00 in Part II)

These predictions proved to be accurate. However, I've researched several of the other claims made by this program and found that many of them are highly disputed (The 'Lebensborn' being created to purify the genetics of future generation of Germans, for example). The show seems to take the most extraordinary claims and present them as fact regardless of the strength of the supporting evidence.

A google search for Wulff's prediction produced no verifiable results. Does anyone have any idea whether or not Wulff made these predictions? He wrote a book titled The Zodiac and Swastika, but the online reviews of the book make no mention of the predictions. I'm inclined to believe that the Discovery Channel fabricated this claim.

-DBTrek

I kind of agree. The problem is trying to decide whether they 'believed' in the occult, of simply found it a useful propoganda tool. Probably both, but in what measure?

That's the tricky part.

Still . .. if Wilhelm Wulff hit 3 out of 3 predictions, including an exact date, that's not too shabby.

Guess I'll have to wait till the Paracast airs their "Occultism of World War II" episode to get to the bottom of it.

-DBTrek

DBTrek said:
Still . .. if Wilhelm Wulff hit 3 out of 3 predictions, including an exact date, that's not too shabby.

That's a double-sided issue though. He's noteworthy for getting three out of three but how many other mystics were employed by the nazis who were totally wrong? Maybe he just got lucky...

DBTrek said:
Guess I'll have to wait till the Paracast airs their "Occultism of World War II" episode to get to the bottom of it.

Not too likely, since it's an interview-based show and most if not all of the people with first hand knowledge are probably dead.

This is a fascinating and terrible topic. If you have any interest in pursuing it further, there are a few books I would like to offer you for study.
Peter Levenda is the author of Unholy Forces and the SInister Forces trilogy. His work is exceptional in that he documents virtually every claim he offers. Whether you agree with the conclusions he draws or not, I promise you a great read.
Jospeph Farrell's Brotherhood of the Bell ( not to be confused with the conspiracy movie of the same title ) is a remakable work that suggests incredible consequences derrived from Nazi scientific research on a super weapon project virtually unheard of until very recently. If you would like an overview of the topic, here's a link to a downloadable pdf document: http://www.americanantigravity.com/documents/The-New-Nazi-Bell.pdf
This second link is a pdf interview with Dr. Joseph P. Farrell:
http://www.americanantigravity.com/documents/Joseph-Farrell-Interview.pdf
Please be aware that the author is an advocate of zero point and other free energy models, which means he may have an agenda.
Nick Cook has also verified the Bell Project's existence. Cook is no crank. He was the aviation editor of Jane's Defence Weekly for a number of years, has won several awards from the Royal Aeronautical Society, and is currently working as a private aerospace consultant. Not long ago he produced a documentary for the History Channel that included a visit to the Bell Project's actual site. Sorry I can't remember the program's title; maybe someone with a better memory can provide it.
Hope you find this information useful.

Back