• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

WikiLeaks has UFO info

I plucked this from the article that Siani kindly supplied:
Asked whether WikiLeaks had ever received documents relating to UFOs, he said: "Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the antichrist whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant."

However, he said, none had yet satisfied the twin publishing criteria: "that the documents not be self-authored; that they be original."

But he added: "It is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs."

I would also doubt there something explosive to yet be released by Wikileaks, but it doesn't really need to be explosive information to capture some headlines. If it does turn out to be true, US representatives were passing on information to home base, and the subject of these discussions is UFO'S.. Thats pretty damn interesting people, well officially at least the subject was solved, when Blue-book closed!

I hope there is good-few of these cables one or two might get overlooked as not been worth damn. It will be the conversation (the wording and feelings expressed) that I personally will be looking out for! I have to wonder how much of an impact these cables will make when 'Julian Assange says "Many weirdos email us about UFO's" I not sure, if he is expressing a feeling that everyone who believes in UFO's is a weirdo, or just the people who sent him the information about UFO's are weirdos, if it his believe everyone who believes in this topic is a weirdo, then is very unlikely with him having looked at the information concerned, the cables will be stunning pieces of UFO information, maybe I am wrong on that I hope so?

I would also doubt there something explosive to yet be released by Wikileaks, but it doesn't really need to be explosive information to capture some headlines. If it does turn out to be true, US representatives were passing on information to home base, and the subject of these discussions is UFO'S.. Thats pretty damn interesting people, well officially at least the subject was solved, when Blue-book closed!

I hope there is good-few of these cables one or two might get overlooked as not been worth damn. It will be the conversation (the wording and feelings expressed) that I personally will be looking out for! I have to wonder how much of an impact these cables will make when 'Julian Assange says "Many weirdos email us about UFO's" I not sure, if he is expressing a feeling that everyone who believes in UFO's is a weirdo, or just the people who sent him the information about UFO's are weirdos, if it his believe everyone who believes in this topic is a weirdo, then is very unlikely with him having looked at the information concerned, the cables will be stunning pieces of UFO information, maybe I am wrong on that I hope so?

His brief statement on the matter made it pretty clear that he has nothing "explosive" on the matter. He started off by poking fun at the subject. Hardly seems that he'd do that if he had anything indicating the phenomenon was real. He went on to say that virtually everything they get are fakes and material that is already out there. Then he finished by saying yeah, they have a few things that make references to UFOs. But considering the minimalist way he described it there isn't likely to be anything there of any significance.

I'm betting that mention of UFO's has something to do with a guy named Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, President of the Republic of Kalmykia. Illyumzhinov is also president of FIDE, the world chess federation.

He claims he was abducted by aliens several years ago.

Russian Governor Tells Tale of Alien Abduction, President asked to Investigate - The World Newser

Very likely, only 300 cables were released or am I wrong on that? It is alleged by Wilkileaks they'd received 250,000 cables, so who the hell knows how much information they've got on the subject of UFO's?

Very likely, only 300 cables were released or am I wrong on that? It is alleged by Wilkileaks they'd received 250,000 cables, so who the hell knows how much information they've got on the subject of UFO's?

I'd bet not that many since I don't think there's that much to hide.

His brief statement on the matter made it pretty clear that he has nothing "explosive" on the matter. He started off by poking fun at the subject. Hardly seems that he'd do that if he had anything indicating the phenomenon was real. He went on to say that virtually everything they get are fakes and material that is already out there. Then he finished by saying yeah, they have a few things that make references to UFOs. But considering the minimalist way he described it there isn't likely to be anything there of any significance.

Maybe, there is possibility just maybe, he overlooked something that would be interest to us as a community looking at the subject of UFO'S. It would boil to how much the members of Wikileaks and Julian, do take an interest in the subject as well!

Angel, I can't argue with that statement, but we just have to wait and see what is released first, before rushing too far ahead of ourselves.

Maybe, there is possibility just maybe, he overlooked something that would be interest to us as a community looking at the subject of UFO'S. It would boil to how much the members of Wikileaks and Julian, do take an interest in the subject as well!

Angel, I can't argue with that statement, but we just have to wait and see what is released first, before rushing too far ahead of ourselves.

It's just a guess.

I'd bet not that many since I don't think there's that much to hide.

To further add on to your post. I don't think it will be admitting of something they know or that they've been hiding stuff from the American public, I don't think so anyway, I think it will be information on sightings most likely and what other Governments thoughts were about it? That would be my opinion on it at this stage.

Well, this is one area where I mostly agree with you. While I lean in the direction of belief that the core phenomenon is legitimate I'm not convinced that the governments of the world know much of anything about it.

I'm 100% sure there's a phenomenon, but because of what I think it is (human psychology, mis-identification of flying objects, false memories, etc) I don't think that there's much for governments to hide.

I'm 100% sure there's a phenomenon, but because of what I think it is (human psychology, mis-identification of flying objects, false memories, etc) I don't think that there's much for governments to hide.

Yes, and until you can come up with explanations for some of the cases I go on about, explanations that take into account all of the details, better than "Dunning says this, Randi says that, the National Academy of Sciences hasn't confirmed it yet" I'm going to continue believing you are incorrect.

Yes, and until you can come up with explanations for some of the cases I go on about, explanations that take into account all of the details, better than "Dunning says this, Randi says that, the National Academy of Sciences hasn't confirmed it yet" I'm going to continue believing you are incorrect.

Dude, I have no problem with that because there's really nothing wrong with that. There's nothing proving that you are 100% wrong.

Dear colleagues.

Connected with rising interest of UFO community towards Wikieaks affair and recent articles here:

WikiLeaks chief: Expect UFO talk in future files - U.S. news - WikiLeaks in Security - msnbc.com
Julian Assange: Whoever leaked US embassy cables is unparalleled hero | Media | guardian.co.uk

to connect to Wikileaks URL try direct IP instead alias - this is the link:

WikiLeaks
(credits to Jim Klotz for this lead).

Best Wishes

Wikileaks, it has been confirmed was attacked with numerous "Cyber attacks" yesterday to knock the website out of action. Makes me wonder, has the Guardian interview, and the mere mention of UFO's, sprung the US intelligences agencies into action more than ever before? Maybe it is all, wishful thinking on my part?

"references to UFO", .... certainly doesn't sound like much and I think it would be expected. Unidentified and unsourced missles might be referred to as UFO's because for a certain amount of time that's what they are. Fireballs, meteorites, secret test flights, etc, .... all these would lead to UFO references.

1976 Iran ,... UFO reference. A while back there was a test missle that produced this spiraling effect in the sky, ... guess what?? UFO reference. What about the apparent plane (alleged missle) that recently started all the hubub about UFO's. It was unidentified for days. And although there is still some skepticism towards it being a plane, the fact is that the term UFO was thrown around.

I guess I just have the feeling that whatever references there are concerning UFO's it is going to be pretty lackluster considering what the UFO community hopes it will be. It's going to be more about misidentification than anything. There's not going to be corroborated reports of structured metallic hovering silent crafts or anything approaching this type of information. At least that's my opinion at the moment. Something damning would be really big news and probably would have been already released by those wanting big attention.

Back