• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Why I Hate The USA's Political System

To be honest, when I heard this story my first thought was "what a perfect fit for our current congress".

I more or less lump them all in with this ilk. They (Democrats) are all just as blood thirsty and "do whatever it takes" as this neanderthal. IMO, after living here my whole life, we had a few true leaders in the last 100 years as presidents of this country but none like my favorite of the bunch. His name was John F. Kennedy and a member of his own party had him wasted due to the fact that he wouldn't follow the program. Kennedy was a TRUE bad ass. He truly was, all the people loved him, and in just the short time that he was in office he made a huge difference.

Wade, can you believe that this country's mind set was so different just 50 years ago, that people openly wept in the street when it was announced that Kennedy had been shot? Tell me that would happen today. This mess is jaded beyond belief.

In the past, we had to choose between Big Business and Big Brother. Now, it's like Big Business and Big Brother got together and had a baby, and that baby is running the country.

I more or less lump them all in with this ilk. They (Democrats) are all just as blood thirsty and "do whatever it takes" as this neanderthal. IMO, after living here my whole life, we had a few true leaders in the last 100 years as presidents of this country but none like my favorite of the bunch. His name was John F. Kennedy and a member of his own party had him wasted due to the fact that he wouldn't follow the program. Kennedy was a TRUE bad ass. He truly was, all the people loved him, and in just the short time that he was in office he made a huge difference.

Wade, can you believe that this country's mind set was so different just 50 years ago, that people openly wept in the street when it was announced that Kennedy had been shot? Tell me that would happen today. This mess is jaded beyond belief.

jeff, i dont think this response is taking this off topic, so there is a picture i would like you to look at, please identify the man on your first impression, thats all i will say so as not to influence you, once you have identified him, you will be gobsmacked as to the time and place it was taken, now i have to go fetch from sparticus.com, the worlds number 1 meeting place for jfk assas authors.

l will be back.

ps i was 8yrs old when the feckers off'ed him, but i still remember my young auntie crying as if her fav pop star had died, and we live in the isle of man, his death touched billions, not just millions.

Back