• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Why are there so many consistent descriptions of the Greys?

jetson95

Paranormal Novice
I have been an off and on UFO enthusiast since the 80s. For me it was the Roswell incident which triggered the initial interest.

One thing I've noticed over the years is that there have been many frequent alleged reports of alien encounters, and the description of the beings are almost always the same. Personally I find this most fascinating. Large head, Grey, big eyes, etc. The witnesses are from diverse backgrounds and areas. How is it that there are so many unrelated and reputable witnesses describing the same features?

That alone to me, is a huge indicator that there is indeed something going on here.

Another thing I have heard over the years is, you can't possibly keep something like this secret for so long when with so many people involved.

Oh yeah? I bet it would be very easy to keep something like this secret, if people were forced to sign non disclosure agreements with stipulations that involve your death or other serious charges if you ever divulged anything. I know if I was ever to work in such a position and signed that, I could definitely keep the secret for years out of paranoia and fear. No damn way I would ever risk going public. Even working in regular IT government accounts, you are subjected to rigorous background checks. The people who pass such tests are usually well balanced and quite loyal, and would not cross the line in civilian type jobs which don't normally have dire agreements needing to be signed.

And besides, some people have come out over the years anyway. But who will really believe them when there is such an aura of skepticism surrounding UFOs and aliens? The years of disinformation and public ridicule campaigns almost guarantee that the general public won't believe anything anyway, and will just laugh it all off.

I could actually work in an underground base with aliens, and my own family would think I was insane if I told them that. Heck they don't even know what kind of work I do other than 'something in the computer field'.

To address your original post/question "Why are there so many consistent descriptions of the Greys?" it is because the so-called 'Greys" are one of many factions of the Zeta Reticulum inhabitants.

1) The faction(s) that make contact use a similar, projected appearance to limit the amount of fear.

2) Those who don't actually experience a Grey interaction, but would like others to think that they have, use the common Grey stereotype in hopes it will support their agendae.

Back