• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Whitley Strieber & Linda Howe on Roswell Slides

icculus

Paranormal Maven
I'm surprised that this hasn't come up. Whitley and Linda Howe double down on dumb with the Roswell slides claiming it's a disinfo campaign and that there are actually two bodies. Truly amazing. Sure Whitley and Linda may have jumped the shark a long time ago, however I think they just jumped the Megladon this time.

"The Most Astonishing Dreamland I have Ever Done"--Whitley Strieber
Whitley Strieber, Jaime Maussan and Linda Moulton Howe join together to discuss the controversial "alien body" slides that Jaime presented at the "Be Witness" project in Mexico City on May 5. Linda Moulton Howe drops the biggest bombshell in the history of the program.

Before this happened, Whitley Strieber published a journal entry cautioning that something along these lines was likely to occur, and giving his reasons why.

He was exactly right, and this Friday Jaime Maussan will be on Dreamland to explain why it is that he feels that he can prove that this is NOT a human body. Should be an exciting hour and a half for our subscribers (and half hour for free Dreamlanders)!

Read the original source: science, UFOs, alien abductions, crop circles, prophecy, reincarnation, environment | dreamland radio | unknowncountry
science, UFOs, alien abductions, crop circles, prophecy, reincarnation, environment | dreamland radio | unknowncountry

Back