• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Whistleblowers & Truth Seekers

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
This thread is for Whistle blowers & truth seekers, including you! That means not only can you share your own story, you can post anything you believe represents a truer picture of any issue you think matters. If you have a problem with any of the content someone else posts here, then find or present some good counterpoint. Together it will help form a balanced and well informed perspective.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: 60 Minutes Australia

Chinese spy spills secrets to expose Communist espionage | 60 Minutes Australia

Last edited:

As Trump weighs pardons, GOP divided on whether Snowden should receive one​

Snowden Announces Plans To Become Russian Citizen​

Last edited:
If you're going to post that stuff... do you want to post proudboys or white nationalist cult stuff as well?
I have absolutely no idea what point you're trying to make. Can you help me understand it? At the moment I'm assuming some sort of miscommunication.

Last edited:
I have absolutely no idea what point you're trying to make. Can you help me understand it? At the moment I'm assuming some sort of miscommunication.
lol, probably...

I guess it was an over-reaction to the conservative labelling of "social justice warriors" as if that's some kind of bad thing. That whole schtick is allergic to me at the moment because of some extended family issues. As is the "Antifa" myth and BLM somehow being equivalent to "white lives don't matter."

I guess part of it for me was being raised by a fairly ardent feminist single mother. I was literally raised to be a bit of a 'SJW' particularly regarding gender and ethics issues.

So, sorry.

lol, probably...

I guess it was an over-reaction to the conservative labelling of "social justice warriors" as if that's some kind of bad thing. That whole schtick is allergic to me at the moment because of some extended family issues. As is the "Antifa" myth and BLM somehow being equivalent to "white lives don't matter."

I guess part of it for me was being raised by a fairly ardent feminist single mother. I was literally raised to be a bit of a 'SJW' particularly regarding gender and ethics issues.

So, sorry.
Hey no need to be sorry. Did you actually watch the videos? Keri was a self-proclaimed SJW who found her way out of it through evidence and reason, and compares it to a cult because of the way she was indoctrinated. Give her a listen before judging. I am entirely impressed with her, and wish more women thought like her.

I had never heard of SJWs before and don't know what Antifa or BLM is either. I guess I'll have to look-up some of these things.

Last edited:
Hey no need to be sorry. Did you actually watch the videos? Keri was a self-proclaimed SJW who found her way out of it through evidence and reason, and compares it to a cult because of the way she was indoctrinated. Give her a listen before judging. I am entirely impressed with her, and wish more women thought like her.

I had never heard of SJWs before and don't know what Antifa or BLM is either. I guess I'll have to look-up some of these things, and post something too.
I did with more of an unbiased eye and that's why I responded the way I did.

I did with more of an unbiased eye and that's why I responded the way I did.
If you know of any relatively objective videos on the BLM please post one of them up. I found a few that on the surface seemed more objective, but were tied directly to some political think-tank or another ( example below ). BTW once I knew what you meant by BLM I immediately knew what you were talking about. The SJW movement was something new to me. I'd been exposed to it without the label, but that's about all.

Last edited:
Hey Randall, all of that SJW stuff is contagious because of social media, algorithmic facebook newsfeeds and the like, whereas a cult operates on the basis of a central, charismatic person who calls the shots and dispenses info. So the methods of indoctrination are not at all similar, except that outside information -- contrary opinions and the like -- is shunned in favor of whatever confirms one's biases. But the similarities end there. I wonder if there is a better word than "cult." It's just a group think phenomenon, not so much a cult. Religious or spiritual views are not involved in any case. How do you define cult?

Hey Randall, all of that SJW stuff is contagious because of social media, algorithmic facebook newsfeeds and the like, whereas a cult operates on the basis of a central, charismatic person who calls the shots and dispenses info. So the methods of indoctrination are not at all similar, except that outside information -- contrary opinions and the like -- is shunned in favor of whatever confirms one's biases. But the similarities end there. I wonder if there is a better word than "cult." It's just a group think phenomenon, not so much a cult. Religious or spiritual views are not involved in any case. How do you define cult?
Hey Welcome back! I like the term "groupthink" that you used above. I would say it fits as well or better than "cult". When I listened to Keri's interviews, her rationale seemed to be that because she was able to check the majority of boxes off for the cult psychology going on within the movement, that she figured it was fair to make the comparison, which she very intelligently articulated ( IMO ). I say we ding her a couple of points for making it into a shameless attention getter, but still let her get away with it :D

Last edited:
Antifa is mostly a myth. Dont believe this nonsense. It’s mostly used as an excuse by right wing extremists to deflect blame. Check what the FBI says.

Antifa is mostly a myth. Dont believe this nonsense. It’s mostly used as an excuse by right wing extremists to deflect blame. Check what the FBI says.
Not sure what you're referring to as nonsense. You don't believe the guy in the interview was actually a former Antifa activist? Or something else? Got a link to the FBI file you're referring to? I'll check it out. I don't know much about this at all. It's something @marduk brought up, so I started keeping watch for potentially interesting stories.

Back