• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Where is the "Ignore" button?

Vimana

Paranormal Maven
Folks have mentioned a way to ignore/block specific forum members. I could use that about now, with the pipes all clogged as a single member spews effluvia over the whole board.

Help me please.

Click or tap the member's avatar, and Ignore is one of the options on the pop-up window.

Just out of curiosity if one were to choose to employ the ignore button what would one see as far as recent threads if the latest entry was the person you chose to ignore and indeed he/she started the thread?

Just out of curiosity if one were to choose to employ the ignore button what would one see as far as recent threads if the latest entry was the person you chose to ignore and indeed he/she started the thread?
Threads still look like a bunch of men's room doors - so no change to the thread list and when you go to a thread where someone you have on ignore was the last or only poster it tells you they are on ignore and you can choose to see that post.

I would think the ignore button would just fragment the reading in a rather ridiculous manner.

That's sort of what I figured, I've never bothered to used the ignore button for that very reason.if is a case of TMI I'll just skim.

Back