• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Where Is The Forum To Post Suggestions For A New Guest?

BoyintheMachine

Paranormal Maven
I would love for Gene and Chris to Interview P.I. Tom Grant concerning the murder of Kurt Cobain. I think it would be fascinating and would be a bit of a different show than they normally have.

Just to give a very basic run down, P.I. Tom Grant was hired by Courtney Love to find Kurt Cobain after he went missing from rehab. With time Tom Grant began to realize that Kurt Cobain was never missing and that he met foul play. Tom Grant eventually reached the conclusion that Courtney Love and the male nanny, Michael "Cali" DeWitt conspired to murder Kurt Cobain.

Here's a thread I recently posted on the subject:

"Soaked In Bleach" - New Movie On The Murder Of Kurt Cobain, Not Suicide! | The Paracast Community Forums

This would be perfect timing as P.I. Tom Grant is featured in the new movie, Soaked In Bleach, which will be released later this year.

To visit Tom Grant's website, click the link below.

Index outline page to cobaincase.com - The Kurt Cobain Murder Investigation by Tom Grant

Back