• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

When is James Fox's 701 movie going to be released?

Pierre

Skilled Investigator
Greetings from South Africa!

Hey there ladies & gents, been a long time since I posted on these forums....

If anyone has updates on this movie, pls be kind enough to share.

I will give Tracy Torme and call and see what he says. If I find anything out I will report back here!

Decker

Funding issues have been a constant source of irritation. I've heard through the grapevine that this issue has (or is being) resolved...finally! That said, there is at least 1.5 to 2 years of production left to complete the film, minimum...

Chris is correct, there were funding issues. I spoke to Tracy Torme yesterday and they were forced to find new funding which they achieved. Tracy will be joining me this coming week on DMR to discuss what has been happening with their movie. I will let you all know what date that show will be on.

Decker

Wha
Chris is correct, there were funding issues. I spoke to Tracy Torme yesterday and they were forced to find new funding which they achieved. Tracy will be joining me this coming week on DMR to discuss what has been happening with their movie. I will let you all know what date that show will be on.

Decker
what is DMR?

Wha

what is DMR?

DMR is Dark Matters Radio - hosted by Don Ecker, who along with being a moderator here, used to publish UFO magazine with his wife Vickie, was a soldier and cop, broke many a UFO story....amongst many other things. It's Don posting 2 above mine here.

Dark Matters Radio - Downloads | CyberStationUSA On Demand Programming is where you can download DMR shows. Be careful you go there and not to a similarly named vehicle for Art Bell which came a LONG time after Don's excellent show.

ps I am dismayed to hear of the money problems of the 701 project as James and Tracy and fantastic track record's and I am really looking forward to this movie getting finished and out for viewing.

You can guarantee either James or Tracy or both will be back on a Paracast show to let us know when it is all ready.

the 701 website has also been down for a while. at least it requires a password. Im really hoping they achieve their goal on a cinema release

Don Ecker, who along with being a moderator here, used to publish UFO magazine with his wife Vickie, was a soldier and cop,

Its like an intro to a movie starring this guy ;

seagal_with_gun.png

Back