• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What's your favorite Wrap up of the Show ?

Live at the Witch Trials

Skilled Investigator
I love the 10 minute Wrap up's that Gene Stienberg and David Biedny give us at the end of the show.

I think that it is clever because no matter how lame the guest you will continue to listen in anticipation of their wrap up where our kindly host's tell it as it is and vent spleen !:D

Dont get me wrong this is not the basis of the show. It's best when hey have a good guest who is open and all questions and answers are concrete, these shows are always thought provoking !

Ive noticed by way of listening to other podcasts where they have a gueat who is truculent and the host will just let it go and that is that.

Not Paracast they tell it as it is at the end of the show. They will say that they didnt learn anything from said guest and that is truthfull and unique in the world of podcasts.

As a recent listener i ask you what is your favourite Wrap Up ? (then i can download and listen to it :D)

The Greer wrap-up was great. As I recall, the one with Jim Sparks (his second appearance) and Eric Julien was also great. Julien was just so...surreal and the hosts so polite that I silently applauded them all the way thru his spiel of crap. Then they told us in no uncertain terms that what he said while on the phones was, indeed, crap. :D

Just mentioned this on another thread and have to say.

11/11/07 with Bruce Goldberg.

Peace,

Mark

Back