• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Whats going on?

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
Whats going on around here in Dark Matter land? Yeah I know Don is writing a book with his wife but is there any word if he will return into this dimension from writing land if someone can pull him away from the word processor? Missed two weeks of DMR Fridays. Don't let that trend continue.

I propose a new segment for DMR called 'DISC MESS" taken from Don and Vickis old magazine idea. I think a UFO Field Bitch session is needed. In other words vent out all the nonsense that we have to sift through daily in this crazy wacky field. Is there any end to the copiius amounts of conmen and believers?

Hi all. Well, there have been some problems with the network. I have been setting up some shows but have to wait until they get their problems solved. Sorry but there it is. Believe me, when I know you all will know.

Decker

Back