• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What do the Roswell slides show?

What do the Roswell slides Show?

• An Extraterrestrial

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Man made Dummy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WHITLEY STRIEBER AND LINDA MOULTON HOWE JOIN JAIME MAUSSAN IN DEFENDING THE CREDIBILITY OF THE ROSWELL SLIDES.

You simply must listen to this free Dreamland episode, hosted by Whitley Strieber with the express purpose of keeping the Roswell Slide controversy going. With Jamie and Linda in tow, the threesome contrive a convoluted conspiracy theory that involves FBI agents posting the label in front of the mummy in the museum, to throw serious ufologists off the trail. You just have to listen to this to believe it. I have tolerated a lot of nonsense from Whitley Strieber in my time, but this is the one time he has JUMPED THE UFO, so to speak. I have all his books for sale on ebay. I am DONE with this man. If you would like to buy them, including a first edition hardcover of COMMUNION, contact me.

Its beyond strange isnt it.
I think hes blown his cred this time, he was the advisor on the communion movie, the arms on his aliens in that movie were the extra long snakey variety. Yet the arms on the mummy are short like a humans, and he doesnt see the inconsistancy ?

No one would have been happier than me to see genuine pics of ET, i was vocal about waiting until we saw the Hi res versions before we ruled one way or the other. I even predicted that once the hi res pics were released people would track down the exhibit just as they did.

Its a mummy in a museum, proven beyond a shadow of a doubt imo

BeyondtheS: Thanks for the info... I'm in a weird enough mood to listen to that absolute crap this morning. I can't believe that anyone would consider these slides a gravy train.

Ever been to "The Thing", a roadside attraction in eastern AZ off I-10? The billboards for it are locally famous. As kids we'd always ask our parents to go there, one time they relented, and, not to give anything huge away, the "Thing" is, I believe, a mummy? Can you believe the following? L. M. Howe is actually claiming that a photo from some museum in NM is relevant to anything:
Earthfiles.com Environment | Update: Kodachrome Slide Controversy — “Alien Body” Does Not Match Entity Once Displayed in Closed Million Dollar Museum, White's City, NM
This is the new UFO gravy train?

The beret did something to her reasoning faculties.
BeyondtheS: Thanks for the info... I'm in a weird enough mood to listen to that absolute crap this morning. I can't believe that anyone would consider these slides a gravy train.

Ever been to "The Thing", a roadside attraction in eastern AZ off I-10? The billboards for it are locally famous. As kids we'd always ask our parents to go there, one time they relented, and, not to give anything huge away, the "Thing" is, I believe, a mummy? Can you believe the following? L. M. Howe is actually claiming that a photo from some museum in NM is relevant to anything:
Earthfiles.com Environment | Update: Kodachrome Slide Controversy — “Alien Body” Does Not Match Entity Once Displayed in Closed Million Dollar Museum, White's City, NM

The poll is closed now, but I will start a new one after the outcome of Chris's investigation is known.

Wow chris may have gotten 10k from maussan if he decides to go that route. .I was hoping he have time to look into the half cat thing..see my post on stalking the herd forum for more!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

My understanding is that Chris may have located the Mummy in the slides at Montezuma castle, and the Mummy may have not been reburied yet. In the first segment of this weeks show*: (the june the 7th episode featuring Alejandro Rojas) he said something like: he visited the castle and talked to a ranger their via a contact called Clifford Mahooty.

*NOW PLAYING! June 7, 2015 — Alejandro Rojas | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

I haven't listened to that podcast yet. Is it in the interview with Rojas or in the 'after the paracast' segment that Chris discusses his investigation?

Dear Constance,
I would like to say that I have been very suprised by this possible discovery, and although I still have some reservations, I trust that Mr O'brien and Mr Mahooty will carry out any further investigation with the necessary respect.
I want to apologise to you personally again because throughout this saga I have been guilty of letting my own personal views cloud my judgement. If Mr Mahooty says it is ok then I respectfully accept his decision because he has a far, far greater understanding of the issues at hand than I ever will.
Without trying to make excuses I want to say that I still feel the same way about the Bewitness people: angry, annoyed and upset.

I never included you in their number, and any animosity I showed came from me trying to do and say the right thing, (ok this does sound like an excuse) but I genuinely mean it.

By way of further explanation I would like to say that I am acutely aware that many people read the threads on this forum and many of them do not participate, but what we (especially those like you with large amount of knowledge and reading) say can make a real difference. (I know this because it took a long time before I started participating)

You may or may not be aware that I am not usually very interested in UFO's/ETH etc and prefer to explore Bigfoot and more Crypto type subjects, the reason this case was different was because it involved history which is my other great passion.

I would like to thank you for your patience and understanding, you have taught me a lot (mainly about myself) and I am grateful for this. I write this as an open letter rather than a PM because I hope others will benefit from observing my mistakes (this is also why I did not remove my earlier posts in the other thread, I prefer to leave them there as a reminder of my fallibility).

yours sincerely. Harry.

Harry, what can I say except thank you for your good will, which I never doubted. And I don't think you owe me any kind of apology. Your serious good intentions and values are obvious, and you are far from the only one who gets upset by what appear to be frequent manipulations of reality, and also insensitivity, in the ufo field. Very frustrating subject to discuss. But don't worry; be happy. :)

Back