• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What are UFO's/Flying Saucers/UAP Made of?

Han

piscator ψ
Dear paracasters I would be very interested to know what material(s) you think UFO's are made of and why?

For example are they made from Metals or Alloys? are they Biological i.e flesh and blood?, are they made of Crystal or Stone?, are they made of "thought"*? or any other ideas?

*As in: does the observer/s generate them.

The Roswell memory metal suggests highly engineered alloys and possible quantum engineering. This article I just came across indicates manipulation of light through magnetism recently achieved by earth scientists, and might account for the range of visible phenomena involving ufo light beams that we have not been able to explain thus far (to my knowledge anyway).

http://www.nanowerk.com/nanotechnology-news/newsid=37308.php

Your search - Defying physics, engineers prove a magnetic field for light - did not match any news results.

I'm not able to get closer to that link now than this google search result. This is probably a result of my using Firefox alongside IE. Firefox is lately blocking access to legitimate websites on my computer which I have to override and sometimes can't. Any suggestions on how to get rid of this problem? Maybe just disable Firefox?

Search Results

1. Defying physics, engineers prove a magnetic field for light - Nanowerk
    Defying physics, engineers prove a magnetic field for light
    3 hours ago - (Nanowerk News) In electronics, changing the path of electrons and manipulating how they flow is as easy as applying a magnetic field.
  2. All results for http://www.nanowerk.com/nanotechnology ... »

Your search - Defying physics, engineers prove a magnetic field for light - did not match any news results.

I'm not able to get closer to that link now than this google search result. This is probably a result of my using Firefox alongside IE. Firefox is lately blocking access to legitimate websites on my computer which I have to override and sometimes can't. Any suggestions on how to get rid of this problem? Maybe just disable Firefox?

Search Results

1. Defying physics, engineers prove a magnetic field for light - Nanowerk
    Defying physics, engineers prove a magnetic field for light
    3 hours ago - (Nanowerk News) In electronics, changing the path of electrons and manipulating how they flow is as easy as applying a magnetic field.
  2. All results for http://www.nanowerk.com/nanotechnology ... »

I would try copy and pasting the link directly into the address bar
possible fix.png

If that does not work you could try and clear the Cache.

I also use Internet Explorer with add ons disabled when I have similar issues:
How to run Internet Explorer without addons | Winaero

Hope this helps

Dear paracasters I would be very interested to know what material(s) you think UFO's are made of and why ...

Dr. Wilburt Smith, a Canadian researcher claimed he was loaned loaned a sample of a piece shot off of a UFO by the US government during the 1952 flap. The saucer was only 2 feet in diameter, and the piece glowed or scintillated as it fell to the ground. It was recovered about an hour later, still scintillating. It was composed of magnesium orthosilicate, Mg2O4Si, which is a naturally occurring mineral here on earth, but it was very unusual in that it had 15 micron spheres spread throughout. He did not say what the spheres were composed of ...

More in this article by Charles Tromblee:
http://ufonalyzer.blogspot.ca/2012/10/alien-metallurgy.html

Interesting question. But I don't think we can speculate with any degree of confidence on this question. All we can say, I think, is that the UFO "materializes" in our space-time continuum at what is possibly a unique interface with mind and matter/energy. It displays evidence of physical interaction with matter and energy as we know it, sometimes even leaving scant trace evidence which itself fails to obey established principles of cause and effect long after a given event. If we are not in possession of a well documented piece of a supposed craft, constituted of elements of the periodic table after 60 plus years of intensive searching, I am somewhat doubtful that we ever will.

Sorry if this sounds 'woo' and possibly pessimistic. But we are being dealt with by a phenomenon that appears to play by a set of rules we cannot comprehend. The alternate point of view, that it is all a case of masterful 'black ops' is one to which I am still open. But either way, be prepared for a butt load of cognitive dissonance.

I think this 'new age' trickster, multi-dimensional nonsense is just that, nonsense.

It sell's book's and fills airtime, new ass-quackery, for a new generation, sold by an old tired generation, with nothing else left to sell, so invent some new 'shit'.

I dunno what they are made out of harry, but ive no doubt that they are made.

I think this 'new age' trickster, multi-dimensional nonsense is just that, nonsense.

It sell's book's and fills airtime, new ass-quackery, for a new generation, sold by an old tired generation, with nothing else left to sell, so invent some new 'shit'.

I dunno what they are made out of harry, but ive no doubt that they are made.
Ok, so you're saying you don't buy Boomerang's summary analysis of the situation and you're going with the ford assembly line manufactured version of the flying saucer. Where's that conviction coming from? That 's the impression I get from Travis Walton's story and others who talk about the parking lot of saucers inside the Mothership, but I find that to be both mundane and implausible as they've described it.

It seems that, while not trying to find a one size fits all to this varied problem, that there's not really a lot of evidence of these items as simple solid structured craft. We don't have as much physical trace evidence as Ted Phillips would like us to believe and just a lot of questions about intangible objects, disappearing objects, objects that are there and suddenly just gone, very few radar trace cases and mostly a lot of stories that include shape shifting, lights joining to form larger amalgams of ships etc.

I suppose that this could also just be a manufactured technology that we can't understand with our wee physics. Maybe it's more like the Tardis? But there is also all this weird psychological drama that appears in close witness sightings, both during and after these events that suggests there is some type of interaction with the mind of the witness on some level. It may very well be one that causes not just the visual hallucinatory impression of the UFO to manifest, but also a manipulation of our other senses to create what appears to be solid matter. Or perhaps it exists as solid matter for a duration of time for the witness until it changes into something else?

I think all possibilities are open. But because it's such a strange problem with so little traction and just a lot of slipperiness that, as others have said before, I would be disappointed & surprised if it turned out these were just alien ships from other planets being piloted intentionally to visit earth on these tourist jaunts. I know that's what it looks like on the face of it, but this does not make sense to me and I suspect real trickery is afoot. If it was just that I think we'd have more evidence of their manufacture, including some evidence of unique materials (memory metal, angel hair, used fuel by-products) instead of just the myth and rumor of such evidence.
bob_white_object.jpg

What google still gives you if you search for ejected UFO fuel...

Until said evidence arrives I'm going with the dematerializing/rematerializing thing and opt for mental and sociological manipulation taking place as one intentional feature fvthe phenomenon. As for types of materials involved, I'd vote for extremely unknown strange matter.

I wasnt directing my reply to boomerang directly, but at the Ufology scene in general.

Anything is possible i suppose, but i 'think' the probe's that visit earth are manufactured.

I agree that it makes much more sense to collect info across vast distances via remote control tech. But do you think we're that special that we woud be so repeatedly probed from the sky, across so many decades and with such frequency & variation of craft? While something technological does seem to be taking place in the skies I wonder whether or not these really are hardware as we know it. It is something that even appears to interact differently with us earth denizens depending on our geographic & cultural definitions.

(for example, don't all the ET's from the Isle of Man look like Gef?)

I suppose that this could also just be a manufactured technology that we can't understand with our wee physics. Maybe it's more like the Tardis? But there is also all this weird psychological drama that appears in close witness sightings, both during and after these events that suggests there is some type of interaction with the mind of the witness on some level. It may very well be one that causes not just the visual hallucinatory impression of the UFO to manifest, but also a manipulation of our other senses to create what appears to be solid matter. Or perhaps it exists as solid matter for a duration of time for the witness until it changes into something else?

More likely the thing generates a cloaking device or moves instantly to another location (still poised within our local reality). Re the mental effects noted in blue, they occur in animals too (dogs, cattle, horses) and indeed silence whole forests. What does that suggest re perception?

I think all possibilities are open. But because it's such a strange problem with so little traction and just a lot of slipperiness that, as others have said before, I would be disappointed & surprised if it turned out these were just alien ships from other planets being piloted intentionally to visit earth on these tourist jaunts.

Tourist jaunts? You know that extensive evidence exists of years, decades, of soil and plant specimen collecting, water sampling, and interactions with nuclear missiles in their silos and the guards around them.etc. It also looks like human tissue and genetic sampling have taken place. And of course interference with communication and control systems on scrambled and pursuing or merely encountered military craft, including the disablement of missiles aboard some those planess -- and the evident shields around ufos fired upon with lesser weapons preventing any physical penetration or other effect on the anomalous craft. These are all physical interactions and argue against the hypothesis you support.

I know that's what it looks like on the face of it, but this does not make sense to me and I suspect real trickery is afoot. If it was just that I think we'd have more evidence of their manufacture, including some evidence of unique materials (memory metal, angel hair, used fuel by-products) instead of just the myth and rumor of such evidence.

Whose real trickery and for what purpose? A half-hour's reflection on all of the above is enough to persuade me and many others who have read deeply in the research, case reports, databases, etc., that there is no way this 65-year history can be accounted for as a gigantic illusion put up by the military and governmental secret agents.

And of course we (or rather our government) did have evidence of anomalous metal of such interest to government scientists that every scrap of it was laboriously sought out and removed from the extensive first crash site discovered near Roswell and subsequently rooted out from the private possession of people living close to that site who'd picked up samples. Obviously, were the object that crashed there actually a mylar balloon, none of that effort would have been undertaken.

Finally, re your being "disappointed & surprised if it turned out these were just alien ships from other planets," I just find that hard to understand. Interaction with intelligent species of life from other planets and parts of the universe would change our entire perspective on the world we live in, and on ourselves -- and probably just in time to prevent our destroying this prolific green and blue island circulating in space.

Make up of a UFO plausible rather organic as seen in photos, videos and more plausible human technology , dimensional or natural electric forces which may causes solid formations within a physic interactions? In end who knows?

Back