• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Welcome ufo-hunter to The Paracast Community Forums!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Dear ufo-hunter,

Welcome to The Paracast Community Forums!

We welcome you aboard, and hope that you'll have a great time here with our community as well.

Thank you Gene for welcoming me.

I'm a long time UFO enthusiast but never really registered on any UFO related forum, and now finally I can't ignore the urge to share some of the ufo material that I found on the net and hear other people's opinions .. and The Paracast Community sounds like a great place to do just that.

Looking forward to learning new things with others, discovering the credible and discounting the disinformation.
Regards,
UFO Hunter

Thank you Gene for welcoming me.

I'm a long time UFO enthusiast but never really registered on any UFO related forum, and now finally I can't ignore the urge to share some of the ufo material that I found on the net and hear other people's opinions .. and The Paracast Community sounds like a great place to do just that.

Looking forward to learning new things with others, discovering the credible and discounting the disinformation.
Regards,
UFO Hunter

Welcome aboard! :) I'm also new here on the forum & I've been having a blast so far. There are some extremely informative, helpful & knowledgeable posters here

Back