1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

We remember Brad Steiger with Jerry Clark, Don Ecker and Kevin Randle

Discussion in 'Talk About the Show' started by Gene Steinberg, May 13, 2018.

1. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    Discussing Brad Steiger with my friends Jerry Clark, Don Ecker and Kevin D. Randle led to lots of other subjects, such as the plight of the UFO book writer, sci-fi, pop culture and other matters.

We also presented Don with UFO publisher Tim Beckley, who was very close with Brad, on this weekend's episode of After The Paracast, an exclusive feature of The Paracast+. That discussion led, after a short time, to an especially spirited debate. Make that an argument.

You can learn more about the The Paracast+ at: Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

2. wwkirk

wwkirk Paranormal Adept

I've never read anything by Brad Steiger, but I'd like to.

3. SheaOlmsford

SheaOlmsford Guest

Brad Steiger filled a vacuum in print media as Art Bell did the radio media. Brad approached topics that simply were not discussed back in the 60's and 70's. He also had a great radio voice and had the ability to tell wonderful stories with a sense of humor and an old fashioned gentleman's style. To me, his books were very simplistic and never very deep. But there was little available back when he came on the scene. I admired Brad Steiger immensely and grieve his passing. I hope he didn't suffer. I am glad to have some of his earliest interviews with Art Bell. They are classics for me. He seemed to be a very sweet kind man, the kind of man I wished was my Uncle or Father. Imagine the conversations around the Thanksgiving or Christmas table with Brad there! Assuming an afterlife, I hope Brad finds answers to the many questions he asked.

4. Walter Bosley

Walter Bosley Paranormal Adept

Back in '08-'09, I was doing a free monthly e-zine, Lost Continent Library Magazine, and tried my hand at a paranormal entertainment e-zine which I titled Phantom Stream , also offered free to readers. We only did one issue (though I'd like to do more). Brad gladly contributed an article and I was excited to be able to say he was featured in the issue. He was a very nice guy, very approachable.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    technomage likes this.
  5. withoutlimits09

withoutlimits09 Paranormal Adept

Great little story, he sounded like a nice guy.