• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

We remember Brad Steiger with Jerry Clark, Don Ecker and Kevin Randle

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Discussing Brad Steiger with my friends Jerry Clark, Don Ecker and Kevin D. Randle led to lots of other subjects, such as the plight of the UFO book writer, sci-fi, pop culture and other matters.

We also presented Don with UFO publisher Tim Beckley, who was very close with Brad, on this weekend's episode of After The Paracast, an exclusive feature of The Paracast+. That discussion led, after a short time, to an especially spirited debate. Make that an argument.

You can learn more about the The Paracast+ at: Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

Brad Steiger filled a vacuum in print media as Art Bell did the radio media. Brad approached topics that simply were not discussed back in the 60's and 70's. He also had a great radio voice and had the ability to tell wonderful stories with a sense of humor and an old fashioned gentleman's style. To me, his books were very simplistic and never very deep. But there was little available back when he came on the scene. I admired Brad Steiger immensely and grieve his passing. I hope he didn't suffer. I am glad to have some of his earliest interviews with Art Bell. They are classics for me. He seemed to be a very sweet kind man, the kind of man I wished was my Uncle or Father. Imagine the conversations around the Thanksgiving or Christmas table with Brad there! Assuming an afterlife, I hope Brad finds answers to the many questions he asked.

Back in '08-'09, I was doing a free monthly e-zine, Lost Continent Library Magazine, and tried my hand at a paranormal entertainment e-zine which I titled Phantom Stream , also offered free to readers. We only did one issue (though I'd like to do more). Brad gladly contributed an article and I was excited to be able to say he was featured in the issue. He was a very nice guy, very approachable.

Last edited:
Back in '08-'09, I was doing a free monthly e-zine, Lost Continent Library Magazine, and tried my hand at a paranormal entertainment e-zine which I titled Phantom Stream , also offered free to readers. We only did one issue (though I'd like to do more). Brad gladly contributed an article and I was excited to be able to say he was featured in the issue. He was a very nice guy, very approachable.

Great little story, he sounded like a nice guy.

Back