• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Video of a "Ghost car"

M

meciar

very interesting. The car does go out of sight for a second there though. Could there be an alternate way past that fence? I think that's probable. Still, interesting video.

M

Mindsky

Only other thing I can think of too. It would have to make 2 extremely sharp turns however. So much so that I don't see how it would be possible. I'd like to hear what the cop saw with his own eyes.

I want to know what the license plate indicates. Hopefully the cop called it in. Lots more info. needed about the vid.

F

FOCrumbo

Could there actually be two cars? That's the kind of thing a magician would do.

M

Mindsky

Man, I wish I was magician then. I'd love to do that to a cop wanting to give me a ticket.

M

Mindsky

I suppose it is possible that the bottom of the fence gave way and snapped back. The exact point of impact is not caught on film.

I saw a longer clip of the ghost car today, and the narrator made a blunder at the beginning, stating that the car disappeared, when it clearly did not. This has no effect on the other elements of the vid but I felt I should point out.

Unfortunately, I still haven't found any info. on the police report, the officer's eye witness account, license plate number etc.