• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Video of a "Ghost car"

very interesting. The car does go out of sight for a second there though. Could there be an alternate way past that fence? I think that's probable. Still, interesting video.

Only other thing I can think of too. It would have to make 2 extremely sharp turns however. So much so that I don't see how it would be possible. I'd like to hear what the cop saw with his own eyes.

I want to know what the license plate indicates. Hopefully the cop called it in. Lots more info. needed about the vid.

Could there actually be two cars? That's the kind of thing a magician would do.

Man, I wish I was magician then. I'd love to do that to a cop wanting to give me a ticket.

I suppose it is possible that the bottom of the fence gave way and snapped back. The exact point of impact is not caught on film.

I saw a longer clip of the ghost car today, and the narrator made a blunder at the beginning, stating that the car disappeared, when it clearly did not. This has no effect on the other elements of the vid but I felt I should point out.

Unfortunately, I still haven't found any info. on the police report, the officer's eye witness account, license plate number etc.

Back