• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Upcoming on DMR

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Good morning all. Well Gang, my mixer woes are over ... one way or another. Tonight we go back live and have some bang-up shows in the mix!

Tonight (in studio) I am hosting Mr. Jeff Floro. Jeff was my producer on UFOs Tonite! and very long time buddy. We will be taking a look back at all the "behind the scenes" stuff that went on with my shows then, the network we had to fight each week, and some little known or never known stuff that we dealt with. This is gonna be fun!

Tomorrow on Friday I host Mrs. Linda Godfrey who has chronicled the apparent "werewolf" phenomena that has been consuming peoples imagination in Wisc, Michigan, and those other states that have been reporting canid humuniod sightings for years. (Not to mention how assorted media has handled it.) Beast of Bray Road Home Page; Manwolf, Werewolf, Manimal, Dog Man, Manbeast, Bigfoot, Man Bat, Lima Marsh Monster

Monday I host Pastor Robin Swope who is known as the Paranormal Pastor and has a website that details his paranormal investigations. The Paranormal Pastor Pastor Swope first came to my attention several years ago with one of his articles titled "The Mold Man" which really did send tingles up and down my spine. This is gonna be cool.

Tuesday I host another long time buddy and producer of my show "Strange Daze" that aired on the Liberty Works Radio network from 1998-1999. Now, this is another story that has never been told! At the time I was broadcasting 3 hours a night, 5 days a week. The show should have been huge but we were dealing with ... well best let that for the show! I hope you will tune in and more importantly I would love it if you could call in. The telephone number is (8 1 8 ) 381-4094. Just listen for when I through the lines open. See ya on the radio!

Don

Back