1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming on DMR

Discussion in 'The Best of Dark Matters Radio' started by Decker, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Decker

Decker Administrator Staff Member

Paranormal Curmudgeon
    Home Page:
    Upcoming guests on Dark Matters Radio in the next two weeks are fan favorites. On August 25th Greg Bishop will make a return appearance discussing what has been happening in his universe.

September 1st I will be hosting Dr. John Brandenburg again, discussing what he has turned up in connection with NASA and Mars. Brandenburg recently underwent some very major surgery so this will be one of his very first returns to the "airwaves."

Dark Matters Radio broadcasts on Fridays and Saturdays on KGRARadio.com and begins at 5:00 PM Pacific Time, 8:00 PM Eastern. We hope to see you there ...

Decker

2. DaveM

DaveM Paranormal Adept

Great work so far Don! You hit a few out of the park with your show guests Jeff Harman, Peter Robbins, Walter Bosley etc.

3. blowfish

blowfish Whittingham

Seeking knowledge from others. Open Minds
    Enjoying the shows Don and hope Dr. Brandenburg is getting a full recovery and blessings.

4. Decker

Paranormal Curmudgeon
    Home Page:
    John is doing much-much better. I spoke with him last evening and he sounds just like his "old self". Looking forward to hosting him.

Decker

5. Squiddly Diddly

Squiddly Diddly Skilled Investigator

Organ grinders monkey
    So glad you found a new home on KGRA the sound quality is great, Dr Brandenburg is one of my favourite guest's on DMR. He is so knowledgeable and unlike normal scientists open to the answer not being from the normal path.

All that is missing from DMR is Ryan phoning in on open lines night sounding he is in his bathroom.

Send Rich our best wishes and hope he will be back soon to unleash the Kraken!

blowfish and Decker like this.
  6. blowfish

blowfish Whittingham

Seeking knowledge from others. Open Minds
    Hope Rich is feeling better and God bless

Decker likes this.
  7. Bergen

Bergen Paranormal Adept

I wishes count for anything then i wish for Tracy Tormé

Also your new show is great

Decker likes this.
  8. Decker

Paranormal Curmudgeon
    Home Page:
    Coming up this week on DMR ... Sept. 15th and 16th .. Friday will be our Open Lines show (starting 5:00 PM Pacific, 8:00 PM Eastern) and Saturday I will Host Mr. Royce Myers III founder of the UFO Watchdog website. Only on KGRARadio.com Hope to "see ya" there!

Decker

PointLess, blowfish and technomage like this.