• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Upcoming on DMR

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Upcoming guests on Dark Matters Radio in the next two weeks are fan favorites. On August 25th Greg Bishop will make a return appearance discussing what has been happening in his universe.

September 1st I will be hosting Dr. John Brandenburg again, discussing what he has turned up in connection with NASA and Mars. Brandenburg recently underwent some very major surgery so this will be one of his very first returns to the "airwaves."

Dark Matters Radio broadcasts on Fridays and Saturdays on KGRARadio.com and begins at 5:00 PM Pacific Time, 8:00 PM Eastern. We hope to see you there ...

Decker

So glad you found a new home on KGRA the sound quality is great, Dr Brandenburg is one of my favourite guest's on DMR. He is so knowledgeable and unlike normal scientists open to the answer not being from the normal path.

All that is missing from DMR is Ryan phoning in on open lines night sounding he is in his bathroom.

Send Rich our best wishes and hope he will be back soon to unleash the Kraken!

Coming up this week on DMR ... Sept. 15th and 16th .. Friday will be our Open Lines show (starting 5:00 PM Pacific, 8:00 PM Eastern) and Saturday I will Host Mr. Royce Myers III founder of the UFO Watchdog website. Only on KGRARadio.com Hope to "see ya" there!

Decker

Back