• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Unknown Tech Company Defies FBI In Mystery Surveillance Case

19908-bigthumbnail.jpg

That about covers it

Guys it is much worse that you think...

Cos I don't intend going to jail for official secrets, this I learned through non-official channels and I cannot expand on it anymore without getting myself in the shit.

The American NSA and the British GCHQ (equivalent agencies and buddies like you won't believe)
routinely work with the private companies that matter in their field.

The back-scratching is unreal. Most of the time it's not a question of having cyber-security or not the agencies have a back-door before stuff even comes on the market!

I don't know this for a fact but I am willing to bet a lot of money that Google, Apple, Microsoft, IBM - you name it, have deals with these agencies. Believe it.

Guys it is much worse that you think...

Cos I don't intend going to jail for official secrets, this I learned through non-official channels and I cannot expand on it anymore without getting myself in the shit.

The American NSA and the British GCHQ (equivalent agencies and buddies like you won't believe)
routinely work with the private companies that matter in their field.

The back-scratching is unreal. Most of the time it's not a question of having cyber-security or not the agencies have a back-door before stuff even comes on the market!

I don't know this for a fact but I am willing to bet a lot of money that Google, Apple, Microsoft, IBM - you name it, have deals with these agencies. Believe it.
372.gif

Sorry Voyager, perhaps I'm a little tired after work but your post has gone over my head.
Human lemmings willingly jumping to their deaths?

I feel like a failure cos I didn't get it!!

Sorry Voyager, perhaps I'm a little tired after work but your post has gone over my head.
Human lemmings willingly jumping to their deaths?

I feel like a failure cos I didn't get it!!
I don't doubt they are hand in glove. As to the gif, interpret it anyway you please. Sorry for going off topic!

Haha! Here's me scratching my poor bonce thinking I was the thick kid missing the obvious!
Thanks for clearing that up mate!
Now, back to Steel Panther.

Back