• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Underwater bases

Is there any evidence of underwater bases?pictures etc

Good question. I have heard endless speculation, and of course there are the reports of craft coming up out of / diving into the ocean.
But I have yet to see any hard data like photos or sonar maps (with the exception of that "Millenium Falcon" look a like craft somewhere off the coast of Europe).

It would be nice to see something along that line though.

I've never seen anything definitive.
One of the best books about possible bases on Earth is by Timothy Good.

148689225168602893_3zdFIhyy_c.jpg

Just as a side note I have been told some stories from people who fish of the East Coast here of bright lights under water etc.. Maybe there are some underwater bases out there but who knows.

I got an email once from a guy in New Zealand back around 1991 who said they have seen UFOs both above and beneath the sea in the vicinity of the Mahiti Island. He was wondering if I could afford to fund an expedition. Unfortunately my last name isn't Tipton, Rockefeller or Gates, so I had to say he should try another source. He said there have been a few strange disappearances down there as well. Last I heard he had gotten enough together to go for a trip out to the island ... I never heard from him again ( coincidentally or otherwise ). There is some general info on the UFOCUS NZ website about the area.

Maury Island is a case that comes to mind. But hard evidence of any actual suspected bases? I've never heard of any but that kind of evidence may prove near impossible to get, especially if any such base is very deep.
Undersea bases are an aspect to ufology that interests me a lot so I'd be very interested to hear if anyone does know of any evidence.

Has there been anymore info on that thing what looks like a space ship on the bottom of the sea?its gone all very very quiet about this.

What's the saying about the ocean " humanity has only investigated 3% of the Worlds Oceans"?

And ... it's changing all the time. There were some new islands discovered just a few weeks ago. But that being said, they've also mapped the sea floor and it keeps getting better with newer sonar technology. Given the extreme differences between space and oceans and the associated challenges ( particularly high pressures at even modest depths ), it doesn't seem likely that an advanced undersea civilization has evolved that we know nothing about. However undersea bases ( particularly mobile ones ) in shallow and remote locations would be easier to keep secret from a planetary population than land based or orbital facilities.

Back