• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Underground Secret Alien Bases

Bixyboo

Skilled Investigator
Hey all:

About 1995 or so, I stumbled on this site that this supposed 'remote viewer' person was saying all these locations of these supposed real underground secret Alien bases. (I remember one being in Las Vegas, one or two on the moon,etc.etc..

I followed it for about a year because new bases were being added to the list periodically.

I'd like to know tho: Has anyone ever gone to any of the locations to see if there actually IS a base, there? (Not like it'd be easy to find out, but still...)

Thoughts? Did this remote viewer person ever identify themselves?

I think this is one of the links:
Secret Underground Bases

Bixyboo

i remember sean david morton doin the same in a C2C interview! and i guess it was also during the period when he sued ufowatchdog.com. for an alleged remote viewer who can see underground bases and all, he came out as a complete failure, since he cudn't foresee the judgement in his court case!:p

Bixyboo said:
About 1995 or so, I stumbled on this site that this supposed 'remote viewer' person was saying all these locations of these supposed real underground secret Alien bases. (I remember one being in Las Vegas, one or two on the moon,etc.etc..

The Remote Viewer with greatest credibility on the underground base story is Pat Price, a Remote Viewer involved in the early Stanford Research International (SRI) work in the military remote viewing effort. Pat was a retired police commissioner with an extraordinary gift in remote viewing. He identified four bases.

Rense/Frost Underground Bases seems to lay out the core facts of matter as I understand them.

One of the identified locations, Mount Zeil, Australia is only 90 miles from the US secret base at Pine Gap. I have a particular interest in this very remote Mt Zeil site, since I am Australian and have a strong interest in Remote Viewing. I think (but am not sure) that other ex-military remote viewers have done work to confirm and expand on Pat Prices work.

As for others claiming to use remote viewing to identify other bases, I would be very interested in understanding their depth of RV experience and how closely they stuck to the RV protocols in producing the information. Is is so easy to build imaginary castles in the air (or, in this case, bases in the ground)!

Thanks on the info of the remote viewer, Ralph.

I used to wonder: Has anyone ever tried to FIND these Bases to see if they're real?

Bixyboo

Actually there is an RV conference in Las Vegas this weekend. If there is an underground base in that area, then certainly having all of those RVers in one spot should turn up something.

I'll be in Vegas (not the conference) and will let you know if I see anything. :D

-todd.

You can Google Earth Mt Ziel at 23°24'0.53"S 132°22'59.74"E.
It is the highest point 5,023 ft. (1,5312 m) on the McDonnell Ranges (we struggle to make high mountains in Australia!)

I remember reading about a walk track that went near Mt Ziel. I can't imagine it is highly travelled, and would doubt if more than a handful have gone with the intention of looking for a base. It is the sort of country in which you can can die very quickly in Summer if you don't know what you are doing.

My understanding is that the bases are protected from discovery by physical and psychological camouflage.

Poi said:
Ew, Ralph. Don't leave us hanging. What kind of psychological camouflage?

Hmm, can't get away with any sort of sweeping statement here.
Pat Price refers to it in the previously provided link in this thread

He reported that the sites were highly protected from discovery, mutually supportive, and had very high technology. He also noted that they used 'thought transfer for motor control of us.'
I have a vague recognition that other remote viewers have made some statements regarding this.

Here are my thoughts. I have no firsthand knowledge - just from reading and listening. My understanding of this is that they have an ability to influence our thoughts, emotions and senses to avoid detection. In particular:

Emotions - eg fear or benignity.
There was a program in the last year - I think it was on Dreamland discussing a "wall of fear" effect that someone had encountered near a UFO. This could be used to disuade you from exploring a particular area.
Similarly the recent Paracast discussion of the Phoenix lights, where a general feeling of benign wonder was experienced by a lot of viewers of the boomerang shaped objects. T

Thoughts and actions.
I think this is what Pat Price was specifically talking about.
The idea is that they can control your intention, so that you will not investigate particular things.
Some UFO encounters appear to be able to direct the thoughts and actions of people encountering them. Betty & Barney Hill reported turning off the highway, onto an unfamiliar minor road, and then onto a dead end dirt road (if my memory serves me correctly) in order to encounter their UFO. They always remembered doing this, but had no idea why they did. he same capability could be used to avoid an encounter.

What we perceive we see, feel, hear, etc.
In this case our senses are deceived. Can't think of an example of this relating to UFOs at the moment. Anyone got any ideas?

I understand these examples are not directly relating to the bases, but if they are used by craft, what more would be used to protect the base.

Thanks, Ralph. I appreciate the considered response. Must admit I didn't feel I had the time to read the link when I asked the question, but Pat Price fascinates me so I intended to read later.

Does it have to be anything other and electromagnetic pulses, tuned to a certain frequency, to induce our most base emotion? Or to induce a mild form of euphoria?

I realize that the Hill's actions involve more than just a response to a wall of fear or euphoria. I'm not sure where we go to answer that unless maybe to the implant theory. (The early abduction reports blow my "it's all human related" theory out of the water, but I think we could have learned by now how to pulse the public at large, at least within a specific target area. Maybe HAARP?)

Other than the implant thing, I don't have a clue as to how anyone might direct thought. I get that our being reduced to our most base emotions might make us more susceptible to suggestion, but directing thought throws me. So does the ability to completely block Pat Price from seeing beyond a certain point. There are things about the phenomenon that we may never understand other than those things just are, they can happen.

Maybe it's enough to beam a broad area with an electromagetic pulse to produce fear and disable logic. That would make me get the hell out of the area.

I also think a good remote viewer would have the smarts to lay off certain topics if he values his existence.

Hi Poi - thought provoking question.

Poi said:
Does it have to be anything other and electromagnetic pulses, tuned to a certain frequency, to induce our most base emotion? Or to induce a mild form of euphoria?

I guess the answer is, we don't know, but we can guess. Whatever the answer, it means that "they" have a deep understanding of human physiology/psychology in this area.

I can think of three options
1. Sound waves - below or above our hearing - limited range - would affect animals such as dogs with more acute hearing.
2. Electromagnetic pulses - as you discuss.
3. Psi influence - however that may work.
The early work on remote viewing at SRI investigated how it worked. They eliminated electromagnetic waves fairly early on. See Electrical Shielding in this link. Remote Influencing (which is far less proven than remote viewing) is pretty much directing actions through influencing of thoughts - this would do the job.
I suspect that this is the best candidate of the three - better control, targeting, etc. Perhaps when we work out how remote viewing works, we will have a better idea of how some of this psychological stuff works. I think it is only a small step to then make "machines" that can do it. If you have the tech know-how to do high speed 90 degree turns , a Psi influencing machine is probably an undergrad project!

I suspect you're right, Ralph, especially after reading Targ's article. I also suspect that frequency has to play a role somehow though, if nothing other than an avenue for influence by other means. Ew, don't really know where I'm going with that.

But this caught my eye in your link.

"Factors that inhibit remote viewing:

A prior knowledge of target possibilities, absence of feedback, and use of mental analysis all inhibit remote viewing. Any visual or audio distractions, or anything novel in the working environment will tend to show up in the viewer's pictures in the remote viewing session."

If that's so, shielding might be a lot easier than we think. I'm trying to look at it from the perspective of whomever might control viewing an underground base rather than that of the remote viewer. Maybe those darn aliens make mental noise! Sounds like they might have developed the cure for their own mischief making anyway. Maybe we could reverse engineer? (Hey, not me, but someone a lot smarter than I!)

Ingo Swann deconstructs, every i dotted and t crossed, all we think we know before explaining what he seems to have learned about remote viewing. One of these days I'll try to wade through his thinking process again, but he may be one of the people best suited to help study the questions that arise about remote influencing. But I'm not sure I could read his treatise should he ever come up with answers. Wow. He bogs me down.

Back