• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO's or Satellites?

mbrooks

Paranormal Novice
Good Day People,

Approx. At 7:50 pm on March 21, 2020 I noticed two yellow lights in the sky. The objects were fairly close to each other. I went to get my glasses and my camera because I realized they were not planes. As I watched, I saw another one come out from the left side and move eastwardly, then another, then another one. There were at least 6 to 8 of them together, I was like what the hell is it. I went outside and watched from the deck and took a 5 second video and a photo. I went back in and watched until they all dissappeared to the right. It lasted for approximately 5 to 7 minutes. Just wondering what your thoughts are, if they're UFO's or Satellites?

Attachments

• March 21-2020 UFO Sighting Enderby - BC 4.jpg
    March 21-2020 UFO Sighting Enderby - BC 4.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 5
Good Day People,

Approx. At 7:50 pm on March 21, 2020 I noticed two yellow lights in the sky. The objects were fairly close to each other. I went to get my glasses and my camera because I realized they were not planes. As I watched, I saw another one come out from the left side and move eastwardly, then another, then another one. There were at least 6 to 8 of them together, I was like what the hell is it. I went outside and watched from the deck and took a 5 second video and a photo. I went back in and watched until they all dissappeared to the right. It lasted for approximately 5 to 7 minutes. Just wondering what your thoughts are, if they're UFO's or Satellites?
There's too little info for me to determine anything meaningful, but I wouldn't necessarily write off satellites altogether, especially since Space X has launched the Starlinks: 'It's not aliens': Reports of dozens of UFOs in straight line turn out to be SpaceX satellites

There's too little info for me to determine anything meaningful, but I wouldn't necessarily write off satellites altogether, especially since Space X has launched the Starlinks: 'It's not aliens': Reports of dozens of UFOs in straight line turn out to be SpaceX satellites

I was thinking Starlink when I first saw the title to the thread but having seen Starlink a few times I don't think it is that... but yes I have to admit that as you say Randall we do not have enough info to rule all other options out.

Back