• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO's and the National Security State

campbell71

Skilled Investigator
Hullo everyone... anybody got an idea when the 3rd volume will be out? I've just gotten round to finishing the second volume. Excellent piece of work.

Hullo everyone... anybody got an idea when the 3rd volume will be out? I've just gotten round to finishing the second volume. Excellent piece of work.

Nope. Dolan has done some really good work, but then he says something like, "I really do believe that Richard Hoagland has been onto something when he discusses Cydonia." and "To me the face on Mars still looks like face.", I have to take note of it. OK I'll admit that certain older photos look sort of like a face, but since then we've all seen the high resolution images that reveal it's natural looking features. Then there's his recent video with the old guy who claims insider knowledge of UFOs, but that has a couple of serious problems that strongly suggest fabrication. I like Dolan, but sometimes I just wish he were a little less fuzzy around the edges.

Back