• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Video by TV Crew in Brazil

Can anyone read the article?

The best I can do is a Google Toolbar translation, hence the clunky English :).
Another unidentified flying object, UFO, was seen by the team of TV Gazeta, 40 km on the highway transacreana, around 01h40 on Friday. The team was returning from a story about a service performed by bandits wearing federal police uniforms, the 90 km of this highway, when they noticed the object. It was oval in shape, hovered on the horizon for about half an hour, the right edge of the highway and was filmed by cameraman Jailson Fernandes. Then came the meeting of reporters and spent a few hundred meters from the team, giving a shift toward the forest.

"If I had not seen what I saw I did not believe the reports of those who saw," said Fernandes, struck by the phenomenon.

"At the bottom of the object also appeared lights like stars," recounts Fisher.

According to the team's TV Gazeta, at first was believed to be a commercial jet. But it was not, because when we went through did not make any noise." The object, as can be seen in the images, emitted lights of different colors, pink, red and green.

I would have to see it maneuver to be completely convinced that it's of non-human origin, but it looks like a UFO to me.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

looks like a regular old aircraft to me. Wing lights, landing lights, and anti-colision strobes. It even seems to bank in turns. My bet is that it is either in a holding pattern or circling an area for some other purpose.

Back