• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Near Tampa International Airport? Analysis Anyone?

KeyserSoze

Paranormal Novice
I was poking through the MUFON archives for my hometown and I'd be interested to get the community's take on this set of photos, particularly since there is EXIF data accompanying the image and I am familiar with where it was taken (I did not take the photos, nor do I know the individual that did).

Here's the photographer's report:
"I was photographing an eagle with my Nikon Digital and 500mm lens. I've always haphazardly shot photos of airplanes passing...especially with the telephoto - it really pulls them in closer.

I shot one photo of a jet, then another photo less than 2 seconds after. I didn't know what kind it was until I downloaded in on my computer. The first photo shows the jet with blue sky all around and some spots that were on my lens. Then I looked at the second photo...without thinking I cropped it closer to get a better look (deleted the originals off the camera). The object I saw was puzzling because in the photo shot seconds before...nothing. I don't think it's possible for that object to have appeared in 2 seconds from that great distance...

Since it the photo was shot with a 500mm from a great distance, the clarity isn't there, but still it's a curiousity! Please note that all the smaller jets I had seen around were leaving vapor trails but the big jets were not. It was about 70 degrees on the ground.
"

Here's both photos: Photo 1 (No Object) | Photo 2 (With Object)

While the first, taken seconds before, lacks the object, the second image features an object.

Thoughts?

Back