• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO in clouds over NY

I looked through the post on that site some one has done a good job of re-creating the image with a led-torch on page 3 of the thread. peace and love han

Looks like there's something happening on her windshield, or it could be a strange reflection.

I accept it could very well be a reflection and the circle is slightly stretched, but the dots alseo seem very precise and there is no strong light from the sun that might reflect off objects in the car.

It's not very definative (like most pictures) so I suppose it's going in my maybe pile. However I still like it to be real, not that I'm sort of person that would jump on every pic.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

I looked through the post on that site some one has done a good job of re-creating the image with a led-torch on page 3 of the thread. peace and love han

Seen the recreated photo and is very different, 1.it's very bright, 2.the reflection is 1 large bright spot and covers a large area.

It should also be considered that the image may be created by the mirrors in the camera lens if a non-SRL camera was used, which seems likely given the symmetry of the bright points on the object.

I know people may disagree, but I don't find this one compelling at all.

Back