• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Hunting - Waste of money

ddd999

King of Mars
" (United Kingdom) The Ministry of Defence has closed its UFO investigation unit.

A hotline and email address for the public to report strange sights in the skies to the military were shut down on December 1.

The MoD said it had received thousands of reports of UFOs over more than 50 years, but none revealed any evidence of a potential threat to the UK or substantial proof of the existence of extra-terrestrials."

LINK

I'd say I agree, it's a waste of public money. They haven't learned a damn thing about the phenomena. The phenomena hasn't hurt or helped anyone. Why pay someone to compile the reports and investigate if there is no significant use for it?? This doesn't imply that nothing anomalous has ever happened, just that it isn't of any particular importance to the MOD. Perhaps it is better left to the private investigators and researchers.

I'd say I agree, it's a waste of public money. They haven't learned a damn thing about the phenomena. The phenomena hasn't hurt or helped anyone. Why pay someone to compile the reports and investigate if there is no significant use for it?? This doesn't imply that nothing anomalous has ever happened, just that it isn't of any particular importance to the MOD. Perhaps it is better left to the private investigators and researchers.

Agreed. The money would be put to better use elsewhere.

Back