• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Filmed by ISS Turns in Mid Space

reptillian

Skilled Investigator
A UFO was just filmed this November by the International Space Station. This one is a bit different than the ones you normally see.

From AUR:
On November 29th, 2014 the International Space Station's camera caught this footage of a UFO flying past it. That in itself isn't that remarkable because of all the space junk out there, but this one was different. Just as the unidentified flying object enters the middle of the camera view it suddenly makes a perfect 90 degree turn and takes of at around three times its original speed and out of camera sight.

I hesitate to comment because all though the video is fascinating to watch, these days there are so many hoaxed videos. The clip reminds me of the sts-48 shuttle video where an object made an abrupt turn just as an apparent missile shot toward it from the direction of Earth. Do we know anything about the video's provenance? Thanks for sharing.

Good one, Manx. I got dizzy after watching the multiple repeats of the 'near-miss?' at the end. Is that sequence ever slowed down enough to see what happens in a perceptible sequence? Any analysis of it available? Thanks.

Yeah re-watching it, im not so sure what forces are at work on it, pretty sure it is traveling substantially faster than the 18k mph the shuttles traveling, and staying in orbit at, looks faster from the angle it comes in at, and its a much wider sweep than you originally think, when you watch it a few times.

Maybe it was a critter.

interesting video and nice post.
The only problem I have with this is a lack of point of reference at a distance if you understand what I am saying.

I think i know what you mean 'size', is it shuttle debris ?.

First thing i thought, i said in my first post 'near miss', well how close is near a yard, a kilometer ?..

Its to far away from the shuttle when it enters the frame for it to be shuttle debris imo, i was thinking light reflection, thru glass, but the cameras are external, magnetised/electically charged meteor bouncing off, like 2 magnets being pushed apart, i dont think it slows down, thats the trick played on the eyes because of the arc, and the speed its going makes the sweep wide, its also flying away from the shuttle when it appears to go out quicker than it come in, when it comes in it is flying in the same'ish direction, as the shuttle.

Last edited:
Back