• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO experience/contact/'abduction'...?

gudism

Paranormal Novice
Hello all. I hope everyone is well.
Not sure if this is in the right thread, I may post in the 'contacts' threads as well
Now this experience started as a dream, but in the end, I'm not sure what happened!
One night, maybe 6 months ago, i had a strange dream. The dream felt like I 'arrived' into half way through (like missing the start of a TV program) and I was in a large meeting room. This room was much the same as the seating of the senate in Star Wars (where all the different races of beings from the galaxy are sitting in that huge room with the steep sides)......although this room was much much smaller and the beings present didnt float around on their seats....it was a fixed seating to the walls. Now Star Wars enthusists will state that I watch too much Star Wars or I watched it the night prior to having this experience, but I can guarantee I havent seen Star Wars in a looong time. Yes I am a fan of the movies (and come on, who isn't!) but in no means am a 'fanatic' if you know what I mean.
I dont recall a hell of a lot of information (and i didnt at the time I woke either), but I do know that I was a guest at this 'meeting' and not an active participant. There came a point where a being came to me and told me it was time to go home. I cant recall what this being looked like, but I know for a fact she was a female of her species and had a beautiful 'aura' or energy to her.
She asked me to hold out my hand, with my fist closed except for my index and middle fingers.....like I was pointing with 2 fingers, and my thumb pointed up. She then grasped my 2 fingers in her hand (which I recall had quite long lean fingers, and were slighty muti-coloured....hard to describe but with pink & blue hues......very faint and mixed in with her pale whiteish skin). So she grasped my fingers, and I was then sitting upright in my bed.....thinking woah!...what was that!! I felt as though I had just awoken from a dream, but didnt feel sleepy like you do when you wake up? (if that makes sense?).
So I just went back to sleep, fairly certain I have just had a strange old dream (which I do from time to time), and left it at that. This was about 3am ish.
When I woke up in the morning, I was having a shower and my wife was at the bathroom sink, and I got out of the shower and my wife says to me 'I bet that hurts!' and procedes to poke me in the upper left arm...and it hurt like hell! Like she had just stabbed me with broken glass! I said 'What the hell!' and looked at my upper arm, which had a deep, deep blue/green bruise about 2cms (almost an inch) in diameter. The bruise was nearly perfectly circular, and in the middle was the distinct sign of a puncture mark.....just like when you receive a needle. From the size of the puncture mark, the needle that did this was of substantial size. No wonder my arm hurt! This bruise was with my for about 2 weeks before it finally faded, and was sore enough for abour 3-4 days that I couldnt sleep on that side. The pain was exactly the same as when you get a needle....like you can feel where the metal pierced through your muscle.
So thats my story. I have only one explanation for that bruise, and every person I showed it to, agrees that it is a needle puncture mark.
So did I have a UFO experience/contact/'abduction'.......I still dont know for sure. I'm pretty convinced that it wasnt a dream though.
Please offer your thoughts or any similar experiences.
Thanks for reading :)

Maybe you got bitten by a spider with some venom that caused you to have a mild dream-state vivid/lucid hallucination.

I dont recall her addressing me by my name directly.....the only communication that I can recall was 'It is time for you to go home', and this was done telepathically I think...I cant recall 'hearing' the words with my ears, or her explaining to me what I needed to do with my hand etc in order to go home, it was more so I 'heard' them internally. Mind you, when youare 'dreaming' can you really tell if you 'heard' something with your ears? :)
Keep in mind that what I 'experienced' felt like the very end of the whole experience......I really was only consciously part of the whole experience for maybe 3 minutes maximum, so she may have addressed me at some time my name?

why do you ask if she addressed me by name may I ask?

Maybe you got bitten by a spider with some venom that caused you to have a mild dream-state vivid/lucid hallucination.

always a possibility, but the bruise was defineately from something entering deeply like a needle. And the after pain was also like having something pushing deeply into muscle tissue.
Also there was no swelling, which would defineately occur if bitten by a spider venomous enough to cause a hallucination.

Thanks.

Sometimes the abductee accounts I read sound as if the experiencer is living out a moment someone else's life. It makes me wonder how exactly we can tell who we are in our dreams. Being addressed by a different name might be one clue. Our perhaps looking in a mirror during the dream.

Thanks.

Sometimes the abductee accounts I read sound as if the experiencer is living out a moment someone else's life. It makes me wonder how exactly we can tell who we are in our dreams. Being addressed by a different name might be one clue. Our perhaps looking in a mirror during the dream.

Ah I see and understand. I often wonder the same with some dreams. Over the years I have had some 'apocalyptic' type dreams, and I have wondered is it me or am I watched someone elses' experience, or maybe it is myself but a different timeline?? So as for the 'dream/experience' in question, no I never heard a name used. Even if I was experiencing someone elses' experience.....what accounts for the puncture mark? Just the dream manifesting into waking world?

Off the topic somewhat but many years ago I suffered a reasonably decent head injury and the dreams I had after that were totally me 'tapping' into someone elses' life. It was like watching a very poor reception on an old black and white TV. And I sometimes experienced these 'dreams' as a hallucination prior to falling asleep, where I could have my eyes wide open in bed and still see the 'movie' being played out in front of me!!!! Very cool I might add!!! (they are actually called 'hypnagogic hallucinations', classified as 'dreams that flow into the waking consciousness.....medically speaking! ;)) The dreams/hallucinations were always of just people having converstaion at cafes, on trains etc. It was like looking through their eyes, but no sound. But sometimes I would (and still get) hear like firecrackers etc! Would scare the hell out of me whilst trying to get to sleep! And again I often wonder was I tapping into someone else' life experience, or was I a past life or a differing timeline of my own life???

sorry for the deviation! :)

That's a very interesting "deviation". You should read up on Philip K Dick -- he saw visions of ancient Rome superimposed on his reality.

But I'm biased to that view anyway. My own personal belief is that we inhabit a computed simulation, just one of a vast multitude of simulations that are all playing out simultaneously. The simulations have bugs (ghosts & timeslips) and the simulators occasionally perfom "user test" intrusions into the simulations, taking any form they wish, but sometimes no form at all. We see these intrusions as extraterrestrial aliens, and we are encouraged in this belief by the authorities.

Outerjoin
sorry for late reply...who do you see as the people controlling the simulation?
And what state do you believe our physical body to be in? Like what is happening to it?
Thanks

who do you see as the people controlling the simulation?

Great question. Maybe no one is in full control. Maybe it's not even on a computer, or even by design or purpose. Maybe the simulation just exists like the universe just exists. If we and the "aliens" are both inhabitants of a simulation, they obviously have more control over some aspects of the simulation than we do. But oddly, they do not have full control.

what state do you believe our physical body to be in? Like what is happening to it?

Our whole physical existence could be simulated, body & mind.

Back