• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Classics In The Making

Jeff Davis

Paranormal Adept
So many times we hear the familiar voice of tired and weary reason echoing that old familiar adage: "They just don't make 'em like they used to." It's often followed by a heavy sigh, and the possible consolation of a reminiscently acknowledged agreement among peers. However, and maybe not quite as often, but nonetheless a distinct reigning possibility, the adage is met post a little consideration with a politely stern form of optimism. One that serves to provide a reasonably fresh rebuke.

This post hopes to elicit support for either of these common position relevant responses, from members here that would like to share why they personally feel either of the two positions is appropriate with respect to UFOs, and their study. Please, if you feel there are additional positions yet mentioned, I would really like to hear your support for that position, as I myself have a tendency to think of the matter as being either a yes or no consideration.

Came across this recent photo today.

UFO-Italy-730050.jpg

The following link more or less does a great job of juxtaposing a new possible UFO photo, with some classic favorites of the past.

PICTURED: UFO 'mothership caught hiding in clouds could have caused Italian earthquake'

So, do you believe that the UFO consideration, and it's subculture, have seen better days, and that there is simply not the unfolding of UFO phenomenal events as there once was? Or might you feel as I do, that nothing has actually changed concerning matters of a UFO phenomenal nature at all, save one specific thing, and that would be the culture of those considering it, and the subsequent reception of the phenomenon within that ever evolving cultural orientation and awareness?

Back