• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
By Roger Marsh/OM

Article HERE:

“A former serviceman stationed at Minot Air Force Base, Minot, North Dakota, recalled watching a silent, pyramid-shaped UFO crossing the base with multiple witnesses, according to testimony in [2010] Case 69775 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

image-289.jpg

"The event occurred beginning about 11 p.m. on a day in April 2010.' A sentry noticed something strange in the sky while scanning with his thermal imager,' the witness stated. 'The sentry called myself and my partner over to look and confirm what he was seeing. He described what appeared to be a star moving in the sky high above base…'

“…The witness looked again with only his eyes and could not see the object, but using the thermal imager he could see it very well.

“‘I watched it for several seconds when to my amazement, it split into two objects. But that wasn’t it – soon one of them split again. One object had turned into four objects in a couple minutes time. I had no possible idea what they could be as they were obviously not falling stars or anything of that nature. The four objects moved all around the sky above us, not fast but slow. They were high up and appeared as small, white spots of light.’

“The witness decided that because the objects could only be seen with the thermal imager, they must be giving off a great deal of heat.

“‘While we were watching the objects I caught movement low on the horizon. I looked down and saw two more flying low across the flight line, moving west to east. They appeared large, and with the thermal imager they were giving off an intense amount of heat.’

The objects went out of sight, so the witness and his partner got into a vehicle and moved to the flight line for a better look…” REST OF ARTICLE HERE:

Very interesting. Assuming the whole thing isn't some sort of fabrication, my first reaction is that such a craft could be constructed using lighter than air technology. The slow silent movement and heat is in keeping with the idea of such a craft, so I see no need to invoke something alien. However had the witness said that at some point the object instantaneously accelerated and decelerated to and from high speed, then we could rule out a lighter than air craft. But I didn't notice that kind of behavior in the report.

I agree about the lighter than air tech but what about the object splitting up?
Not that hard to account for. Imagine it being launched as four connected units where the connectors can be opened allowing the units to separate. Each could have inside them a small virtually silent engine that would be enough to provide some directional maneuverability, and that could conceivably also account for the heat source, which might also contribute to lift. Add a remote and/or automated control unit and that's pretty much about it. The flat sides and pyramidal shape are suggestive of a stealth type craft. That in conjunction with the sighting being near an Air Force base, and my guess would be a stealth blimp of some kind. Not sufficient cause to invoke alien tech when an average guy at home on his PC can figure out how to build something that looks and behaves like the object described. That being said, I can still see how it could be a freaky sort of experience if caught unprepared by it.

Back