• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

U.S. Soliders Boo-Hoo About Dying in Afghanistan

Charlie Prime

Paranormal Adept
I saw this article on Breitbart about U.S. soldiers crying because they get shot in Afghanistan.

'I Didn't Join to Be Sacrificed': U.S. Troops Fed Up with Risky Afghanistan Strategy

From what I can tell Brietbart is some type of NeoCon rag. The level of idiocy is there is astounding.

I have no sympathy for anyone so stupid as to sign up to go die for some Banker. Before the internet one could easily be tricked into doing that. No more. Willful ignorance is not excusable.

Things like the video below are freely available to anyone who spends more than 15 minutes looking into the matter before running down to the recruiter's office.

I saw this article on Breitbart about U.S. soldiers crying because they get shot in Afghanistan.

'I Didn't Join to Be Sacrificed': U.S. Troops Fed Up with Risky Afghanistan Strategy

From what I can tell Brietbart is some type of NeoCon rag. The level of idiocy is there is astounding.

I have no sympathy for anyone so stupid as to sign up to go die for some Banker. Before the internet one could easily be tricked into doing that. No more. Willful ignorance is not excusable.

Things like the video below are freely available to anyone who spends more than 15 minutes looking into the matter before running down to the recruiter's office.

Good Lord, if I had your mindset I'd stick my head in the toilet and flush twice. You seem to have a strong desire to play the "victim" in all things called life. You seek out articles confirming it and chase your tail in circles cementing those beliefs. I usually avoid topics you've posted simply because it's such a micro level viewpoint and almost always from the perspective of what "they" are doing to us. Don't you ever get tired of being so weak in the knees? So today it's the soldiers , tomorrow it's the grocery clerk that won't take your bitcoin, next day it's the deception of historians or lies our mothers told us. What a lofty statement ," I have no sympathy for anyone so stupid as to sign up to go die for some Banker." Was your chest all puffed up sitting behind your computer screen, blood pressure through the roof at the injustice of the world??? In a way this isn't worth posting except that your so consistent with your victim-like crap that I feel compelled to ricochet it back at you.

oh dear heidi, i fear a big strop and grand announcement about you going on ignore, the ultimate sanction, ive no fear in saying this as im already on ignore.

In a way this isn't worth posting except that your so consistent with your victim-like crap that I feel compelled to ricochet it back at you.

I appreciate your criticisms, but I won't apologize for wanting the world to be better.

By the way, I'm not a victim. I'm a beneficiary.

If you have any actual, factual criticism of anything I discuss other than your dislike of the subject matter, please don't hesitate to correct me.

other than your dislike of the subject matter

Dear Charlie I know that this is the "general free willing chit chat thread", and I have myself often posted about subjects that are not really related to the paranormal in any way, but I think you should consider the feelings of all of the forum members when posting things like this.
There are plenty of better suited places on the internet that would welcome and value your unique insight on such matters.

I think the thread title was provocative: and that is what lead me to read the thread, and ultimately comment.

What a lofty statement ," I have no sympathy for anyone so stupid as to sign up to go die for some Banker."

Please help me. What "feelings" should I consider? I tried to figure out which ones you mean, but could not.

I think the feelings trying to be addressed here are the ones that are tied to those people who have soldiers in their family, former or current, who engaged in a sacrifice oriented choice because of beliefs that have nothing to do with bankers. While we have gone up and down this discussion during the Remembrance Day thread you have to acknowledge that some believe in honor, nationalism, security, and they are not, and never have, signed on to promote the values of the corporation or the banker.

Yes, there is an analysis to be had regarding the connection between military events and corporate profit, no question about it; however, Heidi's point posted above stands. You are calling the soldier 'stupid' with the implication being their death is wasted. We had this discussion before: consideration for the feelings of family members who have lost soldiers is only civil, as opposed to calling their dead loved ones, 'stupid.'

I think another thing to keep in mind is that a vast number of kids who do not have the resources for a college education, may choose military service as their only path to a career and a decent paying job to escape poverty. Should they also be called, 'stupid'? Sometimes life gives you limited options. Respect for a fallen soldier isn't that much to ask is it? At least that's where I think Han and Heidi might be coming from.

you know the job you signed up for is a dangerous one

certainly is if its the american armed forces, thats for sure, there a link in here or another similar thread, showing the amount/state of american imperialism, sorry i mean defense, 150+ countries you have bases in, i didnt even know there was 150+ countries on the planet, hegemony rulz.

...they are not, and never have, signed on to promote the values of the corporation or the banker.

BS, I gave a lot of thought to what you said, and I think you are right and I was wrong.

'Stupid' is too harsh a word. I invested many years, and a huge number of study hours to learn why wars really happen. Sometimes I forget that everyone can't know, and get angry that the lives of those kids are stolen because people don't.

Their lives are indeed wasted. That's a fact we can't ignore. But you are correct, most probably never had a chance to know their natural instinct to protect loved ones was being expolited.

burnt.

protect?, from who?, last time any country attacked the USA 60/70 years ago, you nuked them for their trouble, they bombed pearl harbour 3/4k dead, you nuked em, 250,000 dead, and another million over the next decade.

soldiers dont join the american army to protect america, thats an insult to even a grunts intellegence, they join for a miriad of reasons, to kill, to belong, to earn, and many more reasons, protect america, thats a goodun that, protect america who from?.

No one is powerful is enough to pose a serious threat to the US. The US is stronger than Russia and China combined. So...I doubt much of the soldier business is about self-defense at all, though that might be an implied benefit.

well it all comes under ''defence'' spending, innit.

did you know last year 8000 tonnes of opiates were processed and shipped around the world, all from american controlled territories, and 500 billion dollars of the proceeds washed by wall street, while your kids die injecting it, all just good business to the Christians In Action, as they are the frieght service.

Last edited:
correct, your'e a bright boy, the pipe line and caspian sea oil, along with the 4000 tons of opiate production slashed to zero production were the 3 reasons afghanistan was occupied, unfortunately most people have the memory of a goldfish, and they forget you know.

see the 2001 opium ban by the taliban, how effective it was, that was the final straw.

Attachments

• Afghanistan opium production.jpg
    Afghanistan opium production.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back