• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tsunami Debris

The debris is contaminated and highly dangerous. There are great concerns about the government's burning of radioactive tsunami debris in Japan. I think it is incredible that no one is covering the fantastic danger posed by this radioactive debris arriving on our shores.

Here is a video where they talk about the treatment of the tsunami debris in Japan. The debris that has made it across the ocean to us has been soaking in the radioactive discharge of Fukushimi on its way over here. I would not get anywhere near that debris for love nor money.

The most startling statement made was that we are looking at "a contamination of the ocean water completely beyond comprehension."

This cascading environmental disaster is poised to poison one of the last pristine coastal environments on the planet and there is a lid of complete silence from the MSM. This is inexcusable!

I really don't understand it. It is one of the biggest news stories of the past several centuries and it virtually ignored by all major mainstream media. It must just not fit into the programming model.

Haven't you heard . . . .their trying to depopulate us. Meanwhile, "They" (the NWO) will be killing off themselves.

Of course the news is now bought out and only reports what "They" want you to hear is stated.

Why do you think the 2012 campaign only tells about Mitt and Obama and nothing about any other person that is running.
"They" determine what you should hear and how you should vote, etc.
The truth about the oil spill in the Gulf and Japan will never really come out to the masses.

Haven't you heard . . . .their trying to depopulate us. Meanwhile, "They" (the NWO) will be killing off themselves.

That only makes sense in Alex Jones' world, where police officers force women to sign over their children for $400,000 bounties.

The alleged NWO (whoever that is supposed to be) has so much power and control yet they are slavering morons exterminating themselves along with us? I really don't see it.

The present crisis is the direct result of greed, stupidity, and petty criminality, not incredibly complex conspiracies carried out through the ages by a cabal of highly intelligent people working toward some single goal driven on by a sinister ideology. For the love of Pete! The planet is being poisoned by stupid people not mad geniuses! Isn't it painfully obvious?

Not going off on you fly, just the whole NWO is killing us thing.

My gut feeling is the lack of "disclosure" regarding this mess is because if they broadcast the truth the result would be chaos.
Its a war of the worlds panic scenario, but it aint the martians thats coming

There is a definite cover up going on at multiple levels.

What bothers me the most is the idiocy of building reactors on the rim of fire, when the rim of fire itself offers limitless geothermal power generating potential.

I have this horrible vision of the Australian navy having to sink boatloads of people by the millions in an act of such desperation as to beggar belief.

Australia is a very large island, but we cant take the entire population of the northern hemisphere if reactor 4 melts down.

My gut feeling is the lack of "disclosure" regarding this mess is because if they broadcast the truth the result would be chaos.
Its a war of the worlds panic scenario, but it aint the martians thats coming

You can't tell people Gozilla is real and he is wading through Tokyo harbor.

Radiation damage is accumulative. This is generational. The entire and plant and animal kingdom on the Earth will be eating, breathing, and drinking, material from Fukashima for generation upon generation into the future. I don't cry for me, I cry for my grandchildren and their children and the grandchildren they will have who will cope with the cancers and the other horrible things that rise up out of this like stench from a landfill.

Im normally an optimist, and i even thought it wasnt a big deal when it first happened, they would just bury it in concrete like chernobyl and the "fallout" would be managed.

But ive been reading the alternative news and blogs out of japan........

Its BAD, very very BAD.

I think there is a very real potential for this to wipe out all life on this planet.

I'm not sure i would disclose that to the masses myself if the responsibility were mine.

Its BAD, very very BAD.
I think there is a very real potential for this to wipe out all life on this planet.

I don't know if will kill us off but it will change humanity. The new-age folks and DNA activator/evolution types should know that this is going to put a big damper on all that ascension nonsense. The contamination from Fukushima will cause untold numbers of birth defects, mutations, deaths, disease, and decreased intelligence world-wide to one degree or another for generations to come.

That only makes sense in Alex Jones' world, where police officers force women to sign over their children for $400,000 bounties.

The alleged NWO (whoever that is supposed to be) has so much power and control yet they are slavering morons exterminating themselves along with us? I really don't see it.

The present crisis is the direct result of greed, stupidity, and petty criminality, not incredibly complex conspiracies carried out through the ages by a cabal of highly intelligent people working toward some single goal driven on by a sinister ideology. For the love of Pete! The planet is being poisoned by stupid people not mad geniuses! Isn't it painfully obvious?

Not going off on you fly, just the whole NWO is killing us thing.

The elite/NWO/military industrial complex/shadow government/world banks (pick a name) have no problem eating their own. That said, I tend to agree with trainedobserver on this issue. As the All-Knowing KIM The Magnificent pointed out, I am not the brightest bulb, but I would never build a reactor on or near a known fault line.

I'm not sure i would disclose that to the masses myself if the responsibility were mine.

I am thinking a radiation credit scheme would save the planet.

think positive. when we all die we will not have to struggle with that "paper or plastic" conundrum.

The Sleeping Dragon: Fukushima Forever :

Another accident at No. 4 reactor building could cause the “final catastrophe of the world”

Ambassador’s comments translated by Asahi: Another accident at No. 4 reactor building could cause the “final catastrophe of the world”

Former Fukushima Daiichi Worker: ‘I believe the country will be evacuated if No. 4 fuel pool collapses’ — ‘Should be hundreds or thousands of people working furiously every day’

The Hows on evacuating 128 million people are not as bad as it seems, watching a doco on the airline industry i was surprised it moves the equivilent of the entire planetary population each year.
But where will they go ?

And would it be an exercise in futility

Scientists believe that phytoplankton contribute between 50 to 85 percent of the oxygen in Earth’s atmosphere.

Radioactive-Seawater-Impact-Map-March-2012.jpg

Radioactive Seawater Impact Map (March 2012), US Dept of State Geographer Image

If this kills of the phytoplankton en masse.......................

Thats a good point, And who wants to burden their healthcare/hospital system with millions of radioactive people who will invariably develop medical problems as a result of their exposure

enter the chemtrails... there has been enough geoengineering practice now to effectively terminate the radioactive masses. :eek:

enter the chemtrails... there has been enough geoengineering practice now to effectively terminate the radioactive masses. :eek:

Chemtrials, NWO, global warming, zombie mind control for the masses. I'm sorry but I find all of that to be incredibly irrelevant bullshit in light of Fukushima.

I'm afraid sometime after 1986 I subconsciusly decided not to have children. I was very much convinced that sooner or later the world was coming to an end either through nuclear war or ecological catastrophes. I bought all that 80s no-future stuff. Around 2000 that subconscious decision wavered until 9/11. Somehow, I still hope I that I am wrong. And no, I don't think there is any World Order behind it, New or whatever. Just humans being human (selfish, ignorant and unwilling to change).

Back