• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Trouble Getting The Forum To Load

Tyger

Paranormal Adept
In the past week or two I have been having trouble getting the Paracast Forum to load. All other links come up fine for me (even other chat sites) but the Paracast will stall half way through loading, often blanking to a 'Can't Connect to Server' message. If I persevere - doggedly just resending the request to load - I finally do get on.

Anyone else having this? Is this a problem at the Forum's end or at my end? I am only having the problem with the Paracast Forum. Any insight with this much appreciated. It's not a big problem, just annoying - and takes up time.

Might be the outgrowth of a server migration last week (we went to solid state drives for faster performance). So perhaps a DNS issue. It should clear itself up. Or delete your browser cache.

Thank you, Gene.

I can honestly report that since running the most newly updated versions of Combofix and Malwarebytes, I have had zero problems with redirects, popups, or incomplete loaded pages. When the issue was happening to me that you are experiencing, (it might not be the same) Gene basically "fixed" it for me with an OpenDNS workaround suggestion. It's extremely simple, or easy to use, so please check it out if you have anymore problems. You just go to the opendns page and follow the instructions at the top of the page. Takes about 2 minutes. I have not had one failed log in attempt since doing this.

Back