• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Travis Walton's Grandson

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I received the following mailing from Yvonne Smith of CERO International, an organization primarily focused towards studying possible UFO abductions.

Whether or not you agree with the various theories about these abductions, I hope you will consider the following request carefully. Thanks.

Dear Friends,

I have been in contact with our friend, Travis Walton whose Grandson, Ethan is very ill and currently in the hospital. CERO has been sending him prayers and healing energy and we are asking you all to please join us in sending loving thoughts to this little angel.

For those of you who would like to help Travis and his family, he has set up the "Ethan Medical Fund" on his Facebook page…anything that you can contribute will be greatly appreciated.

On behalf of the Board of Advisors, we thank you all for your support and look forward to seeing you at our next event on April 4th.

Warmly,

Yvonne Smith, C.Ht.
President
CERO International
www.cerointernational.com

poor child. i hope everything turns out ok. never a good thing when a life is in danger, no matter who it may be. i'll be praying for him.

Back