• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Touch Lamps & Ghosts

Let's secretly plant a small receiver and loudspeaker in the lamp and have some real fun. :D

Just kidding of course !

That's hilarious, but at the same time I should confess that I tried "communicating" too when my lamps started acting up. I just never realized how absolutely silly it could look to a skeptical outside observer. Strangely enough my lamp hadn't been acting up at all for months, but the same day I posted the "ghost lamp" video above, it started coming on at odd times again. I purchased it used from a nice older lady. I asked her if there was anything wrong with them and she said "no". When I asked her why she wanted to sell them she said her husband had passed on. I didn't connect the dots until I ran across this whole "ghost lamp" subculture ( if you could call it that ).

Back