• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Toto, this ain't Kansas anymore!

saucerwench

Skilled Investigator
Recently, in another thread, I was informing everyone about the supermysterious Hutchinson Salt Mines in Kansas, http://bouwman.com/bouwman/Trips/Kansas/Salt-Mine.html where secret government documents remain locked away in a deep undergroung massive vault resembling the one at the end of Raiders Of The Lost Ark.
NOW, I learn from my own State's local MUFON site, that a big UFO Conference loaded with Ufology's Big Guns, is about to converge upon Dorothy's prairie as well. See
http://www.ozufo.net/

Stephen Bassett -- More Disclosure B.S. to be sure
Kim Carlsberg -- Never heard her speak
Richard Dolan -- Always entertaining. Probably more interesting to see who he decides to endorse after this one.
Frank Feschino -- Flatwoods reshash. But defiantly worth a listen. He is a good researcher, but bring some caffeine.
Stanton Friedman -- Same presentation he had in 1978, but like Rocky Horror you can watch it over and over again.
Rosemary Ellen Guiley -- Never heard her speak
Charles Halt -- Very good but a bit awkward. Comes off as being very honest.
Sam Maranto -- Never heard him speak
Jesse Marcel Jr -- Never heard him speak but i would pay to listen
Peter Robbins -- I wold be interested to see and hear Halts reaction to this. you gotta hope there is a group Q&A at the end.
Robert Salas -- Good speaker if a bit dry but worth the listen.
Donald Schmitt -- Always good.
Butch Witkowski -- OH boy, this guy? Really? Anyway, take a dump truck full of salt and approach it as if you are listening to a guy trying to hash out an idea for a new fiction novel and you'll be alright.
Bryce Zabel -- Never heard him speak

I don't know alot about them but good rundown by Ron. Instead of the damming all of em with a broad brush you took the time to state why you like or dislike each as a speaker. I'm glad because it seemed in the past that some here would simply say well if so and so is there then that means their all a bunch of dumbasses for associating. :) Sounds like an interesting event. If I went I would take the list and Ron's notes with me. But, alas I'm to far East of the Mississippi to indulge myself. Maybe Atlanta or Birmingham or somebody close will have one someday. :)

Now Tyder; you know they ain't gonna allow no damn UFO conference round heah!! Football yes, anything esoteric, no way!!

I was born in Coffeyville KS., and I need an excuse to visit, but not this time of the year!! Besides, last time I accidentally knocked the lid of the Ark, and it was not pretty, what them spirits did to them bureaucrats!!;-)

Dale in B'ham

LOL! Your right Dale. Maybe we could call it the S.E.C. UFO Bowl and get one down here. :)

Anybody know if there are any good conference videos on youtube? I have found a few talks but I'm not well versed on who is legit and who is a Greer type when it comes to these guys/girls. :)

was born in Coffeyville KS., and I need an excuse to visit, but not this time of the year!! Besides, last time I accidentally knocked the lid of the Ark, and it was not pretty, what them spirits did to them bureaucrats!!;-)

You have a most intriguing observation. It seems to me as if, after politicians enter the US White House, no matter if it's a Presidential, Cabinet-level etc., position, they become possessed. Take a look at Donald Rumsfeld and George Herbert Walker Bush. Those men have been repeatedly continuosly connected with thee most DIABOLICAL massive goings-on. And they just go around like they are on their way to a nice picnic with Mom. It really scares me, to say the least.

Back