• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Torme will be on DMR

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Several weeks ago I announced that Tracy Torme would join me on DMR to discuss what is happening on his new docu. 701. We ran into some tech. problems and instead the network ran a previous chat I had with him. Tonight however, March 26, he will be joining me LIVE where we will hit a bunch of subjects. DMR starts at 10:00 PM Pacific Time and you can tune in by going to CyberStationUSA - An Innovation in Online Broadcasting | CyberStationUSA.com .... See you on the radio!

Decker

Torme01.jpg

Ask him if he read Ray Stanford's book on Socorro, and if he thought it was accurate? [He said on one of your DMR shows he was very interested in Socorro.] Ray is about 77 years old now.

If he has met Ray Stanford, then please find out if Ray ever allowed him to see the entire film footage of his Super 8mm film with 10x lens Ray took in 1985 in Corpus Christi. Not just still images.

Also, Ray Stanford claims to have daylight UFO photos so clear you can see inside the craft and see the 3 foot tall bald alien(s) with pointy ears. No shit. He said this on Greg Bishop's show after the 50+ minute mark. Ray says he has multiple photos of giant Mother Ships too over many decades. Just listen from the 50min to 60min time period -10 minutes. Direct audio download here:

This guy needs to meet Ray and see if he matches these claims Ray makes "on air". Also, Ray always claims on every "radio show" he goes on that he has audio tape recordings that support many of his claims, so he should have some very interesting "audio proofs" to go with any photos. No one has heard any of these audio proofs that Ray has offered "on air" many many times.

Here's two posts that give my ideas about this:

4/1/2012 Chris Lambright and Ray Stanford | Page 12 | The Paracast Community Forums

4/1/2012 Chris Lambright and Ray Stanford | Page 12 | The Paracast Community Forums

Last edited:
Will do, but you realize that there is a 99.99991 percent chance those slides are pure bullshit ... right?
How would anyone be allowed anywhere near a real ET Alien? The case is made for display with a label. It looks shrunken and dried-out for hundreds of years or more, so it's not fresh looking. It's long since dead by at least a hundred years or more, imo.

It is interesting the 400 slides are with high-powered people that were well connected enough to maybe know President Eisenhower. This is what makes this story so much more interesting. Do these two slides match-up with the other 400 slides? Of course, Dew has no real chain of custody, so it's entirely on his word alone to that extent.

What they photographed was in a display case open to public viewing. It was not a high-security setting, nor was the case armored in any way. It's wayyy too cheap for ET.

I noticed in your "best of interviews" with Tracy that you specifically said the 701 movie will have a piece about Socorro. You seriously need to try and get Tracy to deeply investigate Ray Stanford. He is the only living person that investigated when Hynek was there.

Ray claims he has photos of this egg object too! Yes, even one that shows the landing gear too that was taken 4 months later.

Tracy really needs to investigate Stanford "big time" before he dies or gets too frail, etc. At 77 years old Ray should not be passed by. Ray offers to show the evidence at his home.

I'm very skeptical about Ray, but Chris O'Brien says Ray has "the truth" and "the proof" that ET UFO's are real. Chris does not believe; he states he knows.

Anyway, since Tracy is really into Socorro and will have a piece in 701 about it, I'm begging Tracy to get into checking out Ray Stanford in depth to see all the evidence at his home. To see the entire films; not just images. To hear the audio, and see the up close UFO's in detail. The gigantic Mother Ships, etc.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for anyone that wishes to hear last nights broadcast and you did not tune in live, just heard from Boston and the show is now up including on iTunes. In my opinion this one is a keeper! I hope you enjoy!

Decker

Dark_Matters_Radio.jpg

Here's the direct download link to this show:

At about the 10 minute mark you can learn all about Ray Stanford...

It's right up-front near the beginning of DMR. No need to wait or search for Tracy's comments which go on for about 7 minutes about this.

Fantastic job Decker! It is a keeper...

Last edited:
This is directed to Chris, Chris last evenings broadcast I asked Tracy about Ray Stanford per a question from Open Minded Earthling. I was not aware that James Fox or Tracy had spoken to Ray in regards to their film project. However Tracy stated that Fox had spent time with Ray and that Tracy had spoken to Ray on the telephone. What really surprised me was how Tracy described Rays attitude toward him and his antagonism and even anger when speaking to Tracy.

I have always been somewhat skeptical about Ray's purported film evidence ... but I know you have stated you viewed this yourself. Do you have any idea what is up with Ray? Is it his age, health, etc. and do you think he has any intention of ever releasing his film? Any insight would be appreciated.

Decker

Don, this was another great interview with Tracy Torme. He is one guest who has actual knowledge of the ufo field as well as the tv/movie scene. His comments on Leonard Nimoy and Ray Stanford were very illuminating.

Great episode!

If Ray Stanford's mission is to have a serious discussion about UFOs and good evidence, this movie was his opportunity to contribute what he has. Rather than put forward his footage, which he claims shows a "flying saucer in broad day light, shooting a plasma beam at him," :rolls eyes: he chose to spend his time at the national archive debating the curvature of a on old symbol in the Blue Book record. If Stanford really had the "smoking gun" footage, I don't understand why he would even want to waste his time with trivial aspects of an old trace landing case where all the witnesses are dead.

To give an example, this would be like a aging Bigfoot researcher, who claims to have irrefutable clear video evidence of the creature, deciding to spend his days submitting molds of barely distinguishable footprints in an attempt to "expose the reality of the best."

My point is...if Stanford had ground breaking footage, and if he was serious about furthering the subject he spent his entire life "researching," he wouldn't be worrying about the symbol, as reported in the Blue Book file, he wouldn't be trying to get a photo from Socorro analyzed, because he thinks he sees a "black speck" he believes to be evidence of a craft, but rather he would be putting out his footage.

The guy who has bigfoot's body in his back yard, wouldn't waste his time trying to get plaster casts made of some poorly created foot print in the middle of nowhere. Similarly, if Stanford had remarkable UFO footage, he wouldn't waste his time with vague symbols and blurry pictures of he and Hyneck, that purportedly show a "speck."

The fact Tracy Torme said he would flat out walk away from this film if Stanford had any further influence or involvement in it, should tell anyone all they need to know. Torme is a gentleman, and a straight shooter. He doesn't say things like this lightly.

This is directed to Chris, Chris last evenings broadcast I asked Tracy about Ray Stanford per a question from Open Minded Earthling. I was not aware that James Fox or Tracy had spoken to Ray in regards to their film project. However Tracy stated that Fox had spent time with Ray and that Tracy had spoken to Ray on the telephone. What really surprised me was how Tracy described Rays attitude toward him and his antagonism and even anger when speaking to Tracy.

I have always been somewhat skeptical about Ray's purported film evidence ... but I know you have stated you viewed this yourself. Do you have any idea what is up with Ray? Is it his age, health, etc. and do you think he has any intention of ever releasing his film? Any insight would be appreciated.

Decker

Chris, did you see my question? I am really hoping you can furnish some insight.

Decker

The fact Tracy Torme said he would flat out walk away from this film if Stanford had any further influence or involvement in it, should tell anyone all they need to know.

I don't see what it can possibly tell anyone other than that Torme found it difficult to talk with the man. Which has zip to do with whether Stanford's various ufo film clips are significant footage that space scientists and others should see. James Fox evidently wants to include some of Stanford's discoveries in his film ("spent five days with him" and "was enthusiastic about what he saw and learned from Stanford" according to reports offered in this thread or another recent thread). I see this kerfuffle over a telephone call as a potential loss for Fox's film and the ongoing education of people interested in ufos. Not a good thing for anyone.

Last edited:
I don't see what it can possibly tell anyone other than that Torme found it difficult to talk with the man. Which has zip to do with whether Stanford's various ufo film clips are significant footage that space scientists and others should see. James Fox evidently wants to include some of Stanford's discoveries in his film ("spent five days with him" and "was enthusiastic about he saw and learned from Stanford" according to reports offered in this thread or another recent thread). I see this kerfuffle over a telephone call as a potential loss for Fox's film and the ongoing education of people interested in ufos. Not a good thing for anyone.
Blue Blurry Lines ... said from a true believer in Ray Stanford named Constance.

This person understood this interview very well. Excellent points that are accurate:

withoutlimits09 wrote, quoting:

" To make matters worse for Stanford. Tracy Torme, the other half of the 701 movie, said that Stanford behaved erratically towards him, yelled at him, and berated parts of the movie he felt were not worthy of research. Torme told Fox that if Stanford was going to have any influence or connection with the film, he was out.

Furthermore, Torme scoffed at any truth behind Stanford's footage. He said they came away with nothing, and Fox got next to nothing out of him. Torme is under the impression, most of Stanford claims are bunk and he has little evidence to reveal.

I tend to agree, I have made my opinion of Stanford known on this site, but for Torme to come to this conclusion, is to me, icing on the cake. Torme is a straight shooter, a really bright guy who and a person who has been immune to controversry. If he says something or someone is bulls**t, that says a lot. "

End Quote

Stanford is a crusty character. Sometimes ornery, so this may just be an oil/water situation. Maybe we are taking this a little too far.

Back