• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tony Robinson asks if bankers are human

Fucking Reptilians :D

Now that you mention it, I could have sworn that I saw a vertical eye blink on jaime during one of his many appearances on capitol hill. Come to think of it I believe I saw the same attributes on his interrogators, which leads me to conclude it was all a dog and pony show :D

The saddest part is none of these pieces of human filth have been prosecuted for what they've done to this country and it's people. Our justice system is a joke. "Let's ignore the people bilking the system for billions of dollars and prosecute the pot smokers and people sharing files on the internet, they're the real problem!!" Pathetic, disgusting and indicative of just how far this country has fallen.

Back