• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tom Delonge live on Joe Rogan Podcast now

Bergen

Paranormal Maven

Joe is asking him to explain all sorts of things . Its hard to watch Tom trying to explain what an electron is

Listen to Physicist Stanton Friedman on another podcast and anyone who should be given inside info (which they never would ) should be Stanton he has done the legwork and research over the years. Lazar story is in the grey basket and wonder if Mr Bassett helping the rock star?

Last edited:
At this point, I think it’s fairly safe to say that endorsing Delonge would be similar to licking the third rail of a NYC subway track.

For anyone that hasn't seen to the end of the relevant video of this interview:

At 1 hour 2 minutes 42 seconds, Delonge was asked where the Greys (which DeLonge said are androids) come from and Delgonge said he has "never asked" but “I do know that there’s connections to - man you wouldn’t even fucking believe it, I’ll tell you – to Atlantis … and that’s why … on the Roswell wreckage there is Greek writing…it’s online … ” telling people to look up “Roswell I-beam” to see it. (The relevant photo showing Greek writing is part of the alien autopsy footage hoaxed by Ray Santilli and others…).

At 1 hour 7 minutes 4 seconds, Delonge states that Zecharia Sitchin was the "closest thing we've got".

At 1 hour 17 minutes 52 seconds Delonge confirms that he subscribes to the idea that human beings are the product of genetic engineering. (Delonge returned to the theme at 1 hour 20 minutes 30 seconds, stating that at some point in history someone came here and “tampered with existing creatures and made us” and “upgraded us”).

At 1 hour 19 minutes 3 seconds Delonge states that “they” had found a human footprint had been found that is “like” 100 million years old which threw everything upside down, that he wouldn’t doubt at all that people walked with dinosaurs and that there have been cycles of civilizations. DeLonge said that people on the inside know this.

DeLonge says to ask Garry Nolan - a professor of Microbiology and Immunology at Standord University School of Medicine- about this. So I did ask Garry, yesterday evening. Garry Nolan kindly responded with the following public comments to me:

Isaac Koi
Isaac-- I do not think that human beings are the product of genetic engineering in the conventional sense of the term. You may read between the lines there. :)

As to human footprints back in the days of the dinosaurs-- no. Sorry. Not unless someone invented a time machine and went camping in the Triassic or Jurassic.

The notion that, genetically, the same foot form would evolve multiple times is a reach. There would have to be considerable intervention and selection to ensure that. Plenty of people have commented over the years (see Science Fiction authors) as to the fact that intelligence does not need to evolve human form.

If one fully appreciates the writings of Jacques Vallee or John Keel, it's easy to imagine that the Phenomena as a superb illusionist-- planting seeds of all kinds of belief systems for the eyes of the beholders. I do not believe in any of the current understandings per se-- because they are too self-conflicting. Except that I know there is SOMETHING. Whatever that is, it is liminal. As Jacques rightly points out... for the Phenomena... Reality is Negotiable.

At 40 minutes 10 seconds, DeLonge talks about being able to show a craft using “the power behind the atom”. He then plays a video at 41 minutes 58 craft. He says this is the craft in his book. He talks about this video being “leaked on purpose” and that the craft is “pretty big”. He says it is “not alien per se” but built off technology “that came from there”. The interviewer says this looks “so fake” (at 43 minutes 3 seconds). DeLonge’s response is that you can find more videos on Youtube. I wrote about the relevant video of a triangular craft back in 2009, after someone in England had claimed to have taken the video in Dudley – but one of the problems with that story was it had circulated the year before as being taken over Paris. So, which story does DeLonge believe? Or does he believe that the same footage (including the buildings…) was taken over two different countries? At least one of the stories associated with the video is a hoax. Why not both? Most of the people that commented on the video in 2008 and again in 2009 thought it was a fairly transparently CGI, i.e. Computer Generated Imagery, and posted reasons for that conclusion. Those reasons were not mentioned by DeLonge when talking about this video, nor indeed was the existence of CGI when he referred to videos on Youtube Unfortunately, Delonge’s discussion of this video simply does not address the possibility of any hoax, even when the interviewer expressly raises this.

Agree no way would the classified material be shared with anyone who plaster all over youtube for a start. If anything more a spoon feed material which has already decide to release for public appetite. Now if Mr Elon Musk, Professor Michio Kaku or Professor Stephen Hawking's were to say hey this is what we know about UFOs they expect us all to still question. In addition, if they had state secrets and disclosed what they been told to keep their mouth shut the authorities would give them a long stretch.

DeLonge is every credulous, uncritical, overly-theatrical true believer you have ever known.

Here are the names of the TTS/AAS team we would need to question:
Jim Semivan, Dr. Hal Puthoff, Steve Justice, Luis Elizondo, Chris Mellon, Dr. Garry Nolan, Dr. Paul Rapp, Dr. Norm Kahn, Dr. Colm Kelleher, Dr. Adele Gilpin.

Why would *anyone* willingly hitch their wagon to this crazy-train, after watching the above interview with Joe Rogan? Is this really just another instance of "follow the money"? Do these people see DeLonge as simply a means to an end?

I have questions. We all have questions, but our patience had worn thin long ago.

Back