• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

To Gene and David - about "shadow people"

J

Jessi

Why haven't you really addressed the phenomenon of shadow people? It really surprises me, since literally half of my friends or people I bring the topic up with say "yep, I' ve seen 'em".
I know that I have had several experiences with "shadow people", and most of those times there was another witness with me to corroborate the story. I've seen a shadow person with a fedora-type hat slip out of the wall corner, walk along my wall, stand in front of my window, BLOCK OUT THE SUN, and "wave" at me and a friend, then walk back into the other wall corner. We then bolted for the door and ran out screaming.
In another dramatic incident, a friend and I saw a UFO outside my window (we've seen so many weird craft out here at this point it was no surprise) and minutes later, we saw a "shadow being" running across my window. We could not tell if it was from outside or inside, unlike other incidents where the sun was blocked out and it was quite obviously in the room.
The interesting thing about this being was that it was the same shape and height that the "greys" are purported to be. My best friend, who witnessed that incident with me, is the one who was first to say "man, that looked like an alien". And he is VERY much a skeptic about these things...he didn't believe in UFOs til he saw one with me, or shadow people until this incident occurred.
That latest incident really got me wondering about the origins of these things. I've seen shadow blobs, shadow "people" with a full body, and also bizarre "trunks" where the "shadow person" has only a body from the waist up. I always thought they were interdimensional, but the most recent sighting of the "alien-type" shadow person was very creepy.
This all might sound crazy, but I have no reason to be making this up. In fact, it was because I kept seeing these beings and also seeing UFOs that got me into the topic to begin with.

Anyway. I think if you had a show about Billy Meier, and Arigo (sorry---that to me is right up there with the Meier crap), then you guys should step up and really devote a show to this topic. It amazes me that this is one of the most widely known paranormal phenomenon, yet there is barely anyone out there addressing it.

I've listened to every single Paracast, and have been waiting for the shadow people show...when it never came out, I decided I had to encourage you guys to do it.

I'm a 21 year old female college student in West Virginia, and I would be more than happy to discuss some of my experiences with you, and also my friend would be willing to come on and corroborate. I think you guys (Gene and David) should have more stories from your listeners on the show, especially with a topic like shadow people where almost all the "evidence" comes from people who experience these things communicating with others.

OK, well I was just making a suggestion.

sorry to personally offend you - apparently this show and its forums are your whole world.

Jesse, thanks for taking the time to write in to the show. Don't mind A. LeClair - I mean, look at that picture of him!:p

As far as shadow people, if you listen to the Jeff Ritzmann episodes, he does indeed bring them up - he's seen them, more than once. If you are aware of someone who is an expert on this particular phenomenon, let us know, and we'll be happy to interview them. As far as having our listeners on the show, it's not something we've done so far, but we're potentially open to it.

I'm sorry that you would lump Arigo in with Billy Meier - I personally feel that the Arigo case is extremely compelling, and genuine. Perhaps you should do some research before coming to such a harsh conclusion. I've looked at the case rather extensively over the years, and am convinced that it is indeed genuine.

dB

I think the shadow people thing is really interesting...why are they wearing hats, and where do they get them? I've seen a few...always seem to be lurking around corners. Usually, if I see a ghost, they're grey or black, not white. Some people tend to place bad connotations on "colors" of spirits, but I think people see them differently. I didn't know that shadow people were linked to UFO's tho....that's an interesting idea.

David - I don't know. I haven't done much research on Arigo, I admit. I'm always skeptical about "healers" because of how cruel the scam can be...I think it's chicken gizzards being "pulled out" of these people. However, I can't say for sure what the case is with that.

I do think it's a good idea to maybe have a show that's all listener's stories. There are no "experts" on shadow people (I've seen a bunch - does that make me an expert?). I mean, it's a pretty intangible subject. That's why I think it would make for an interesting show to have some real people - listeners - share experiences. In the same way listening to Jeff Ritzman's story was riveting...I mean, we all are curious to hear stories that match experiences we may have had. Plus, you guys have been really ripping apart your guests lately. Why not have some normal people, assumingly without agendas, to share some experiences on your show?

Just an idea.

Back