• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Time Travel and Dr. David Anderson

S

Smithers

This is my first post on this board so hi everyone!

Have you heard about the Anderson Institute and the "time warped fields" concept as described by Dr. David Lewis Anderson? I just listened to an interview he did on Coast to Coast AM a few days ago with Art Bell and I must say the guy sounds serious about it. He describes a concept which allows to slow down or speed up the passing of time inside a field, that he says he can create in a lab.

I'm not really buying into it though, on the other hand it's a fascinating idea if it were possible. All I know is that gravity affects time and makes it go faster and slower like Einstein described in his theory of relativity. Like for example on the earth and in space time flows at different speeds. But creating that effect with lasers and electromagnetic fields - I don't know, that doesn't sound possible and why wouldn't that be known already by mainstream sience?

So what's your take on all of that?

First,

I need to be sure that time actually exists. How can we measure it? - we can only measure motion, and it is from this we have made an illusion error.

The meaning of time, remains problematic for me in contempory physics.
I think physics needs to find a new definition and replace the word "time" with gravimotion or something else - it creates confusion to think of time in the way we commonly conceptually recognize it.

The guy who's proposing that he can change time, is probably more confused than all of us - when all the equations have leached out of his concept, and has been critically reviewed - it probably will turn out to be of no more use than newtons cradle.

See my previous post. He is a 100% fraud. Just dig around his websites.

From "The Question Bank forum/Dr Suader thread.

Just a heads up. Dr. Anderson is a total fraud. I've never heard someone say SO much without saying anything at all. Check out his website. Anderson Multinational

Dig a little deeper into his links. Check out all the "companies" "services" & "technology" Heeeheeeheee. It's really funny. This guy set up a web of nothingness to give the perception that he's the real deal. Every single one of these sites is a turnkey, cookie-cutter flash site that can be set up for like $12. He plays the same game with his "timetech" he's simply parroting theories from books and hiding behind secrecy. He's a joke.

I'm sort of ashamed that I wasted 10 minutes of my life—but I wrote those asshats at C2C to point this out but I'm sure they could care less​

Icculus,
I have to agree. I spent some time digging around the web and couldn't find anything.
From his defunct wiki page:
"David Lewis Anderson
(born in Weirton, West Virginia) is a physicist and United Nations Ambassador for Youth <sup class="Template-Fact" title="This claim needs references to reliable sources from January 2010" style="white-space: nowrap;">[citation needed]</sup>whose interests are in spacetime physics, special relativity and global community service. Anderson received degrees in engineering from West Virginia University (BSEE)<sup class="Template-Fact" title="This claim needs references to reliable sources from January 2010" style="white-space: nowrap;">[citation needed]</sup> and California State University (MSE)<sup class="Template-Fact" title="This claim needs references to reliable sources from January 2010" style="white-space: nowrap;">[citation needed]</sup> and Ph.D.s in physics and philosophy from the Joint-Services Military College<sup class="Template-Fact" title="This claim needs references to reliable sources from January 2010" style="white-space: nowrap;">[citation needed]</sup><sup class="Template-Fact" title="This claim needs references to reliable sources from January 2010" style="white-space: nowrap;">[citation needed]</sup>, respectively. He was employed by the United States Air Force under the Air Force Systems Command conducting research and development at<sup class="Template-Fact" title="This claim needs references to reliable sources from January 2010" style="white-space: nowrap;">[citation needed]</sup> Air Force Flight Test Center (AFFTC) at Edwards Air Force Base in the Mojave Desert. Anderson's theories on time and energy have received significant coverage during his appearances<sup id="cite_ref-0" class="reference">[1]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-1" class="reference">[2]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-2" class="reference">[3]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-3" class="reference">[4]</sup> on national shows including Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell, his appearances on Other World Radio<sup id="cite_ref-4" class="reference">[5]</sup>, and also as the narrator and host of the book and video documentary "Time Travel, Journeys into Time."<sup id="cite_ref-5" class="reference">[6]</sup> He has also made many appearances on radio and television in Europe and Asia discussing time and time technology.<sup class="Template-Fact" title="This claim needs references to reliable sources from January 2010" style="white-space: nowrap;">[citation needed]</sup>
Anderson's most notable theories focus on time-warped fields<sup id="cite_ref-6" class="reference">[7]</sup> and time reactor designs<sup id="cite_ref-7" class="reference">[8]</sup> that suggest the possibility to harvest energy from curved spacetime surrounding the earth caused by inertial frame dragging. He has published many articles<sup id="cite_ref-8" class="reference">[9]</sup> on the subject of time and spacetime physics that have been published on the internet and in media such as the Leading Edge International Research Journal<sup id="cite_ref-9" class="reference">[10]</sup> and the Spacetime Journal<sup id="cite_ref-10" class="reference">[11]</sup> and supports education of youth through regular lectures at schools throughout the United States and Europe.
Anderson is the president and founder of Anderson Multinational LLC based in Rochester, New York. Anderson's achievements in developing science and educational opportunities for youth earned him an appointment<sup id="cite_ref-11" class="reference">[12]</sup> in 2002 as an Ambassador for Youth for the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and appointment<sup id="cite_ref-12" class="reference">[13]</sup> in 2003 as an Ambassador for Youth for the Government of Romania. Anderson's global community service programs are managed through his foundation called the World Genesis Foundation whose mission is to "leave no child without hope for the future.""

Since it is the weekend, and the registrars offices are presumably closed, I will start with what I could find. There is no entity called the Joint-Services Military College. There is an entity called Joint Military Intelligence College.
Next he claims to have papers published in the Leading Edge International Research Journal (trufax.org), which sells books called the Matrix Series written by John Lear. I also did a search for The Spacetime Journal and the ISBN number listed on the bio page of andersoninstitute.com and came up with nothing, nada. Doing a search at the UN and UNESCO websites for "David Anderson", "David Lewis Anderson", "World Genesis", "Atlantykron" and "Ambassador for Youth" again brings up nothing other to bring to light the fact that there are no "Ambassadors for Youth", just "Youth Ambassadors" which is entirely different.
Anderson is listed as the owner or admin for the Worldgenesis.org and atlantykron.org domains.

With the time and effort, I almost have to wonder if this isn't for an ARG. This is a lot of effort to punk George Snoory.

After a few more minutes of digging I have become fairly certain that the interview is a trailhead to an Alternate Reality Game that may be related to Ong's Hat. I posted the information at the unfiction forums so they can get started and so we can remove Dr. Anderson from any future discussion. If anyone would like the details I will post them, just ask.

I WAS REALLY REALLY REALLY Bored so I thought I'd listen to an episode of Whitley Strieber's "Dreamland" for shits and giggles.
The episode had Dr. David Anderson (if that really is his name) on it and my "pull the other one why don't you alarms," went off within' three minutes of hearing this man... I decided to take a nap instead. :rolleyes:

There's definitely a bit more here than a ring of tofu web sites. The most interesting discovery was the repeated mentions of a summer camp in Romania, called Atlantyrkon, for which there are many photographs of what really appears to be campers. The VIP participant list is somewhat random, including the very real and famous Dr. Ed Belbruno from Princeton, Mary Ann Martini from the Metropolitan Opera in New York City (but who turns out to be a secretary there), Julie Cherry of Strong Hospital of New York (Google has no hits for her there), and Heather Caton (who turns up on several of their web sites, and nowhere else).

On the other hand, this links this tale to the Ong's Hat hoax.

There's definitely a bit more here than a ring of tofu web sites. The most interesting discovery was the repeated mentions of a summer camp in Romania, called Atlantyrkon, for which there are many photographs of what really appears to be campers. The VIP participant list is somewhat random, including the very real and famous Dr. Ed Belbruno from Princeton, Mary Ann Martini from the Metropolitan Opera in New York City (but who turns out to be a secretary there), Julie Cherry of Strong Hospital of New York (Google has no hits for her there), and Heather Caton (who turns up on several of their web sites, and nowhere else).

On the other hand, this links this tale to the Ong's Hat hoax.

Ong's Hat (collaborative fiction and alternate reality gaming)and : Wikimedia Error

David Anderson is actually a character fro Ong's Hat. And Joe Matheny gave an interview on Coast to Coast about Ong's

Taking time here to write about Dr. David Anderson, his work and 'Time Control' experiments...
Is the man for real or a con-artist?
Like most of you I stumbled on his Coast-To-Coast radio interview and found it fascinating... but like all great claims it must be proven (sooner or later)... to date there is no evidence, no proof of his findings, no great change in society thanks to his invention(s).
Some 10 years later his work should by now be widely known, corroborated and recognized by the scientific community... this is simply not the case.
Several points he makes during the interview describing the so-called experiment also raises serious doubts... like when he describes stabilizing the magnetic field using one or more lasers: While lasers may have marginal effects on gazes (if any are contained within some sort of shield) they certainly would have no effect of on magnetic fields. Plus any light or heat sources added in the mix here would certainly not help to accumulate, save or conserve energy... if anything it creates a HUGE drain (waste/loss) of electricity and heat.
While he attempts not to make comparisons between his work and the Philadelphia Experiment – due to the fact there are so many speculations and uncorroborated facts about it – he does state however that his research is radically different even though he uses similar mechanisms at the beginning phase(?)
This sounds like complete nonsense... no one knows anything about the so-called technology employed during the Philadelphia-experiment or if any such event even took place. For scientists to maintain otherwise simply discredits their testimony from the start. Explanations given of rotating magnetic fields or any similarities given here resembling those described in the Philadelphia case is not accidental but deliberate... problem is this all has been researched, tested and measured by everyone for decades... the process creates no shields of invisibility, no magnetic spheres of light, certainly no dome (or cone) against time or delimited zone where time can be manipulated... not even if you add a laser or dozens of them in the mix.
The beginning of his story sounds intriguing being involved in military space navigation and satellite placements and 'Frame Dragging'... problem is none of these findings could be replicated at a small scale – even if he somehow managed to isolate the elements at work he wouldn't be able to reproduce their effects in a lab. Plus an engineer is not a mathematician, a physicist may be no great programmer... this to me sounds like a mix of professions and multiple tasks this single person would not be able to accomplish in a lifetime.

As a follow-up to my initial post yesterday I did find someone who reportedly may have lost considerable amounts of money as a result of Dr. Anderson schemes. A certain Mary-Ann Martini allegedly invested major funds believing the man could find a connection with his work (involving time travel) and crop circles formations - among other fascinating and serious research (sic) of this type.

Last edited:
Back