• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Time to get Rich Dolan back on!

In a perfect world Rich Dolan would be on the Paracast:

• Total voters

Gareth

Nothin' to see here
I think Richard Dolan is by far the best guest the Paracast has ever had. Granted in a way thats comparing apples with oranges, but the fact remains that Richard's intelligence and thoroughness in investigating the topic puts him in a league of his own.

I recently played one of Dolan interviews for my Mum and brother (the latter of which has the attention span of a flea) and they were both completely engaged for the entirety of the 2hr show and even started asking questions.

So lets him back! Maybe ask him about how the next book is coming along and gets some more deets on the Govt shenanigans.

Rich Dolan is my favorite paracast guest as well.He's the only researcher out there who is able too look past the purley emotional aspects of an issue and get too the meat of the matter.We couldn't have asked for a more intellectually honest and capable person too be writing the History of Ufology...

Can't wait til' his next book comes out...

I enjoy Richard Dolan's interviews. But I'd be happier to hear from him after he's published the next part of his trilogy. Otherwise, he could be forced to simply recap stuff we've already heard.

BTW, does anyone know if a publication date has been announced for his next book?

I just heard a recent Rich Dolan interview from last week on his wife's internet radio show on the paranormal radio network, I think it's called "Through the Keyhole" not to be confused with the Gay paranormal radio show, "Through the Cornhole" (sorry, I couldn't resist!)

It was pretty interesting to hear Rich go off on some highly speculative discussions including talk on the MJ 12 docs, potential religious interpretations of the phenomena, and his thoughts on Richard Hoagland's whole schtick on a secret nasa program/anti gravity as well as discussion on Nazi influence on our defense industry during the cold war.

Surprisingly, despite the fact that Rich says most of his insider contacts think the idea that we have anti gravity tech/secret space program is crazy, Rich thinks it's a distinct possibility. I too value his opinion and really enjoyed his talk at the X Conference a couple years ago. He frames things based on documentation and doesn't make any final claims/judgements on anything, although he is happy to speculate some possibilities based on where the evidence leads.

I would almost put his wife Karen into the "Exopolitics" niche if you were going to devide up UFology into the "Exopolitics" people and then the more down to earth researchers (no pun intended!).

When talking about wanting to go to an upcoming conference at the end of her most recent show, Karen said she wanted to see Sean Morton, David Icke, and some other highly highly questionable people speak......... She's definately the new ager of their family.

Could be a James Carvelle/Mary Matalin dynamic there :)

Richard dolan love to hear him again, However i think twice or three times a year would be enough.Richard talking about the same stuff Again and again, could be a little bit boring, maybe not? He always seems to get my attention anyway. hopefully the new book will give us new insight into this phenomen.

After listening to the latest episode of Karen Dolans podcast Rich seems to have changed his stance on disclosure. I may be wrong but didnt Rich always say that he didnt necessarily think disclosure was going to happen? Not unless something drastic happened?

On the show he talks about the fact that the cover-up will come out. Not a matter of but when. I wonder if thats a change of opinion or just basically a different way of stating what hes always said.

After listening to the latest episode of Karen Dolans podcast Rich seems to have changed his stance on disclosure. I may be wrong but didnt Rich always say that he didnt necessarily think disclosure was going to happen? Not unless something drastic happened?

On the show he talks about the fact that the cover-up will come out. Not a matter of but when. I wonder if thats a change of opinion or just basically a different way of stating what hes always said.

I think he's always said it's a matter of when not if...

Btw,has anyone heard the rumor that Ufo "sympathico" John Podesta (Center for American Progress) is working in the background on the Obama campaign,trying to find the most "suitable" people for a potential Democratic Administration?
If true,this may work in favor of Leslie Kean's proposal for a new "Blue Book"...

I agree the book reveiw was not very Dolanish. I hope this was just an off day or something. The UFO community can't lose the few goods people left that we have.

I agree. What the hell was that all about?

I wonder how Rich sleeps at night knowing that we're a slave race under the control of the reptilians(Lizzies) and being abducted by biological robots the "Greys". Especially since this information was obtained by the irrefutably legitimate and proven method of channelling entities 3 levels up the consciousness food chain through a Ouija board.

I'm a scientist, plain and simple. If you put yourself out there to the public as an expert on "stuff", whatever your expertise may be, as Dolan has, then you have to investigate said "stuff" using scientific method.

Dolan, according to his own website has arts degrees and some studies of politics, which makes sense to me, since he clearly doesn't understand the most important part of conducting scientific research, which is be objective, otherwise you skew the results. Dolan's not objective, he's already decided that

a. UFOs are alien spacecraft
b. The space brothers are here
c. We are under their control
d. The C's will save us!

Dolan even admits himself that nothing about it passes any test of scientific evidence, and that it's at best "an interesting working hypothesis"...............but he believes it's true, he knows this person, and nodody is that good at faking a good Friday night Ouija board session! Well, case closed Mr. Dolan, I'm convinced.

I don't claim to know what is or what isn't in this world, but I do know this, I know science when I see it, and Dolan ain't it.

Having him on extremely often could be problematic. What if he just doesn't have anything new to say? Do you want to hear him say the same thing again?

I purpose a formatted debate show, featuring Dolan and a debunker, with Gene and Dave as the moderators. The hosts could choose the specific topic to be debated.

Perhaps 8 or 10 minutes for an opening speech, followed by shorter periods of cross examination, in which one participant asks the other questions. The other guest will have turns to ask questions after his opponent's opening speech.

Dolan opening speech: 8 minutes.
Debunker questions Dolan: 3 or 4 minutes.
Debunker opening speech: 8 minutes.
Dolan questions debunker: 3 or 4 minutes.
Dolan Rebuts debunker opening speech: 5 minutes.
Debunker rebuts Dolan: 5 minutes.

That would take up about an hour or so, I guess. The rest of the show could be an open discussion.

Formats like this keep debates focused. The C2C debates are problematic because they become shouting matches and Snoory Boory switches topics too suddenly. Time limits give the participant the choice of what they will cover and what they deem most persuasive.

Just a suggestion, of course. Misters Steinberg and Biedny, it's your show and I do not presume that you are required to do anything a listener suggests. My last suggestion, after all (Richard Sauder), didn't turn out as hoped.

UFO's & The National Security State Volume 2. in early 2009!! :)

UFOs and the National Security S

YES!!! Finally

Really dig the cover design:

UFONSSvol2.jpg

Back