• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This year's EBE Film Awards goes to....

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
"It Could Happen Tomorrow," the stand alone documentary that is part of the five-DVD set "The Disclosure Dialogues," was voted Best Feature Film and it also won the People's Choice Award. The actual award is rather creepy--a tall skinny grey holding a video camera. I'll probably face them looking at the wall so I don't have to look at them.... lol

426846_3193046497787_1014637685_3159744_1628836854_n.jpg
dialoguresart3.jpg

Congratulations Chris, I think it beats having an oscar, half of hollywood has one of those but how many people can brag about having an "ebbie" facing the other way on their shelf?

Back