• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This just in!

Conspiracy nuts are crazy.

I Went on a Weeklong Cruise For Conspiracy Theorists

Who knew?

Good old PM, on top of the news as usual. Seriously, though, I feel bad for the PM crew on that little jaunt. Their only crime appears to have been naivete. I wouldn't get on a boat with half of those assholes.

Call me a sucker for a pretty face, but I'd be more than happy to go on a cruise with Bronwen Dickey, provided of course that it wasn't in the Bermuda Triangle ... because that's where demons from another dimension live ... everybody knows that ... :D .

Excellent writing. intriguing subject matter, frightening cruisers. I couldn't imagine being stuck on a boat w/ several of those attendees and speakers. There is no life jacket for your sanity nor lifeboats for your patience! Yikes...

I agree with both you fellers. Thanks for the link, ufology. That gal has some talent for sure. I think she was expecting to find a group of affable oddballs of the sort one might find at a model train show or a new-age symposium or a ghost hunt. Instead she found some hard core nutcases. Not so long ago, the professional crackpots on an excursion like that would have had enough sense to welcome the chance at some good press in a national magazine. Probably the highest profile media attention they'll ever get. These asshats managed to identify her as the enemy and immediately acted out like badly behaved children.

I did greatly enjoy the bit about the feds showing up at the dock to haul that one creep off to jail.

Say, maybe y'all could put together a cruise with some of your best guests. Boat Drinks with Greg Bishop, Late Night Scary Stories with Brad Steiger, Parsing the Evidence with Kevin Randle, More Campfire Stories with Linda Godfrey, Sunday Brunch with Uncle Stanton. War Stories with Tim and Don. What's New from Nick Redfern. Now that would be something a magazine writer could work with!

Excellent writing. intriguing subject matter, frightening cruisers. I couldn't imagine being stuck on a boat w/ several of those attendees and speakers. There is no life jacket for your sanity nor lifeboats for your patience! Yikes...

Chris, the way you phrased that made me think that Dagon or Cthulhu should make an appearance. May I use "There is no life jacket for your sanity..." as a quote? Please? :D

Len's Supplement Company (Healthy World Organization ) sounded awfully new world "orderish" I assume the irony escaped him.

Sounds like he ought to be selling Soylent Green. Yikes!

Back