• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Vito Saccheri Show

coyote

Skilled Investigator
Really enjoyed this show! I bought the book mentioned, Someone Else is on the Moon, back in 1979 and remember being disappointed in the photos contained in the book. The description Vito gives of the actual negatives for these photos and their huge size explains a lot. Do you know if Vito was ever able to make contact with Howes? Also, did either of them ever put together a book or paper about their experience that you know of?

Thanks.

Really enjoyed this show! I bought the book mentioned, Someone Else is on the Moon, back in 1979 and remember being disappointed in the photos contained in the book. The description Vito gives of the actual negatives for these photos and their huge size explains a lot. Do you know if Vito was ever able to make contact with Howes? Also, did either of them ever put together a book or paper about their experience that you know of?

Thanks.

Not to awfully long ago I spoke again with Vito. I happened to ask him if he ever did track down Lester Howes and he told me he never did. I told Vito I would like to have him back on the show and because of some business dealings he told me then that he did not feel, because of his business dealings, that he could do the show at present. Back at that time period he had been working with Houston MUFON but if you heard what he said, one of those people opened their mouth and what they were trying to do, track down Vito's and Lester's footsteps from 1979, gave NASA a heads up. In other words somebody's big fat mouth screwed the pooch with their investigation.

By the way, Vito did do an extensive interview and write up on his experiences for the Houston MUFON news letter they published then.

Decker

Not to awfully long ago I spoke again with Vito. I happened to ask him if he ever did track down Lester Howes and he told me he never did. I told Vito I would like to have him back on the show and because of some business dealings he told me then that he did not feel, because of his business dealings, that he could do the show at present. Back at that time period he had been working with Houston MUFON but if you heard what he said, one of those people opened their mouth and what they were trying to do, track down Vito's and Lester's footsteps from 1979, gave NASA a heads up. In other words somebody's big fat mouth screwed the pooch with their investigation.

By the way, Vito did do an extensive interview and write up on his experiences for the Houston MUFON news letter they published then.

Decker

Thanks for the info, Don. Might be hard to come up with those Houston MUFON news letters, or copies of them, but I'm going to see what I can do. I'd love to read more about Vito's experience.

Back