• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The seated visitor.

Arthur

Skilled Investigator
This story Im about to share happened sometime in 2010.

One evening I was sat with my laptop after eating a meal. As I read and typed I noticed something odd ahead of me that was slightly confusing. Sat in the chair near the window was the feint outline of a person who seemed sat forward with their hands resting on their knees. I quickly looked away from this shocking sight and tried to study it without looking directly at it. It moved about just like a normal seated person would. Then it rose and simply stood their for a few seconds before turning to its right and making its way into and through the wall!!!??

It looked male and very muscular, its height was clearly 6.5 to 7 ft. The outline looked like a transparent dull grey affect that could easily be hidden outdoors.

Any ideas as to what it was? I discussed this with Peter Paget and the only thing it reminded him of was what he termed. `Lunar Worker`

Probably an alien Light Worker checking you out to see if you were at the evolutionary high frequency level needed to be a contact for the Pleiadians for communication with this forum. Since he left, I guess you didn't measure up. LOL

Very muscular you say? Hmmmm.....sounds nice. If he shows up again, tell him to come visit me. I hate to sleep alone.

Probably an alien Light Worker checking you out to see if you were at the evolutionary high frequency level needed to be a contact for the Pleiadians for communication with this forum. Since he left, I guess you didn't measure up. LOL

Very muscular you say? Hmmmm.....sounds nice. If he shows up again, tell him to come visit me. I hate to sleep alone.

Not suitable...what a jip! :D

Buddy, he wont be coming back so I cant offer him the suggestion...soz mate:)

Back